When we walk out the auditorium, my heart turns into knots as I find Chase leaning against the brick wall with his intent gaze towards me. I shoot him a smile. But like him, he didn't give it back.

"Looks like someone is waiting for your, " Apollo mumbled beside me and I chuckle at his mocking tone. We approach Chase and he pulls away from the wall.

"Hey, nerd, " he said and just as I was about to say something he grabs me by the hips and plants a kiss on my lips. I freeze at the sudden public display of affection and I was sure he noticed when he chuckled.

"God, get a room." Apollo raised, and I can clearly distinguish the disgust in his face. We pull away, my heart beating so fast as blood rushed to my cheeks. Chase glares at the disgusted Apollo, and I bit my lip to stifle a laugh.

"Nice to see you too, " I joked, desperately trying to hide the laughter.

"Alright, look if you guys are together then at least tell your boyfriend to be nice to me?" Apollo demanded and I choke. Hearing someone else call Chase my boyfriend when I haven't even said that is pretty chilling.

"Dream on." Chase teased, receiving a snarl from Apollo, and I glare at him.

"Be nice."

He looks at me in disbelief and shakes his head in irate, but said nothing back. I smiled proudly at myself, knowing that he listens even if he isn't happy about the deal.

"Well, I'll go leave you monsters alone before I see something I will regret." Apollo wagged a pencil towards us before turning on his heel and walking the other way.

"I don't get why you want to keep him. He's just annoying and probably hasn't kissed a girl."

I gasp at Chase's sly voice and I burst out laughing as we walked out.

"Actually, he has a girlfriend. And don't make fun of my best friend, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if it was anyone else." I tease him, nudging him slightly.

"Grace Waverly Parker. What is this?"

I turn around frantically as the familiar voice of my dad followed me. But I find no one. I look around, deciphering the source of the voice, but no one was there.

"Come find it, little girl, come find your little puppy..."

I turn around again as my head started spinning.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Chase's agitated voice knocks me back, and I am met by his blue orbs, pulling me out of the trance-like state I was just in.

He cups my cheeks with his rough hands, and I instantly calmed down. "Yeah...it's..its nothing."

He frowns at my response, "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded, not really wanting to go further with it. I peel his hand away from my cheeks, stealing glances behind him, still feeling a bit anxious. What the hell is going on?

I shook the thought out of my head as I pull Chase's hand into mine, leading us to the parking lot. He insisted on driving us this morning.

"Now, can we just go to the mall, I need to find something for tomorrow." I groaned as I lean into his car, him standing in front of me with a smirk on his lips.

"What are you trying to achieve Ms Parker?" He teased, putting his arms around my waist, pressing against my body and I flush. This wasn't my intention, not here in public like this.

"I..." He chuckles at my reaction.

"You do things woman, some naughty things you aren't even aware of." He pulled away, planting a soft kiss in my forehead and I giggle.