Chapter 7

I turned around only to face Nathaniel, Courtney, and Chase. It surprised me that Courtney could wrap her arm around Chase's but by the look on his face, I'd say he just didn't have the energy to fight. However, as soon as his eyes landed on mine, he was quick to glare at Courtney before shaking her arm off. I can tell he wasn't very fond of her.

"Hey nerds, " Courtney said, not even an ounce hurt or bothered by her rejection. I held back my urge to roll my eyes and just smiled at them.

"Hey, Grace!" Said Nathaniel with a slight wave and his presence alone makes Chase seem out of place. Most people that surround him are nice and sweet, then there's him. He couldn't even bother to say something. "You coming to the party tonight, Chris?" Courtney asked as she flaunts like a fish, though I suppose she thinks she looks cute or hot.

"Oh yeah, you think I'd miss that for anything?" Christian replied with a chuckle as we lead the group away from the stand since we were blocking the way.

Party? Again? I mean, not that last night was a party, but this is wild. Courtney's eyes meet mine and I wished she didn't have such a bitchy face.

"What about you, new girl? You should come, maybe you'd find some boys to spend the night with, loosen you up, " the surrounding guys seemed to have tensed up except for one person and I felt my blood boil. Who does she think she is?

If I didn't know better, I would've already swung at her but I knew better so I just shook my head politely and say, "No, I don't think I should, I got things to get done." I really didn't, maybe finish the production of some songs and study though, I didn't care much about studying, I get good grades anyway.

Courtney rolls her eyes then looks at Chase before bringing her head up to kiss his neck, but Chase moved away, glaring at her and she returns the favor. Doesn't she ever feel embarrassed?

Instead, she rolls her eyes playfully and joked, "you guys are no fun, " making Christian and Nathaniel laugh. But Chase had a smirk tugging on his lips, and somehow I knew he was up to something.

"Well, it would've been nice if you came. Parties here aren't as bad, I promise." Christian reassured patting my shoulder and Nathaniel agrees. I look at Chase again as I wondered what was going on in his mind as he looked at me, watching me.

"What's your plan, Michaels?" Christian asked, now averting the attention to Chase.

He raised his brows as if now engaged in the conversation before placing his hands in his pockets. "Oh, I have to get my car fully cleaned first, " he said, and my head spun. Please say nothing.

I watched as everyone's faces morph into confusion. Well, since he had a smug smirk painted on his face.

"Why? didn't you have that cleaned like last week?" Christian asked, and I felt sick again. Way to make things worse, I already felt kind of guilty for throwing up in a nice car and now I found out it was newly clean?

Chase glanced at me as if to say, I warned you and I shivered.

"I-I should go look for Julia, " I said abruptly, trying to disappear before Chase could even go any further but before I could take another step he says, "Oh what a shame, I thought you'd offer to clean the car you threw up in, "

There it was. I knew he wouldn't let it go, and I thought for a moment that he must've thought better and prevented himself from telling anyone, but I guess he just wanted more reactions. I felt my heart stop and a lump in my throat built up along with my warming cheeks.

Courtney gasped dramatically but the two guys just stared at me, dumbfounded but I can't even look up and so I just let my head hung.

"You did what to my baby's car?" Courtney said, amused and overly dramatic, and I balled my fists in anger and embarrassment. I nip on my bottom lip, a habit I have yet to get rid of.