Arabella Gets Ghosted

Arabella's POV

Jasper and I went to Henry's house to help him clean up the awful mess from the party his father threw last night. Charlotte, unfortunately, wasn't here, she was in vacation with her family for a few days and won't be back until tomorrow. Henry enlisted help from my dad, Mary, and Schwoz, who were in the Man Cave and they sent over Schwoz's Super Sucker to help him clean up the mess in a fast and easy way. They didn't come over, Schwoz used his launch machine to launch the vacuum over to Henry's house.

I walked into Henry's house with Jasper and we saw him using the Super Sucker while listening to music. I went up to him and tapped his shoulder, making him turn to me.

"Henry-" I got caught off by Henry pointing the sucker at me and I felt my body dissolve as I got sucked into it. "AHHHH!"

Third Person POV

Henry yelped out when he saw his girlfriend get sucked into the Super Sucker and dropped it out of pure shock and fear.

"OH MY GOD!"

"AH!! GIVE ME BACK MY FRIEND!" Jasper yelled at the machine and began to hit it with a golf club.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Hey!" Henry called out and Jasper looked up yelling at him. "Beating it won't help!"

"Then what are we supposed to do?!" Jasper asked with panic.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Bella shouted from inside the Super Sucker.

"WE DON'T KNOW HOW! WE'RE FREAKING OUT!" Jasper shouted back.

"Okay, okay, okay," Henry exhaled in a calm voice. "We just need to calm down and deal with fact that Airy, my own freaking girlfriend, just got sucked in a black hokey thingy and is in that vacuum and I don't know what else to do! Let's just beat it!"

The boys began to beat the vacuum with all their might and Bella, who was inside the vacuum, groaned.

"Seriously? That's what you're gonna do?!" She yelled out. "How is this helping me?! I wish Charlotte was here!"

——

"You guys?!" Bella called out, "where am I? It's hot, I'm surrounded by trash, and it smells awful!"

"Did that thing send you to my house?" Jasper asked.

"Hey, there's a switch here that says 'unsuck'" Henry pointed to the vacuum. "Let's turn it on and see if we can get her out."

Henry pressed the switch and the vacuum vibrated vigorously, until it broke and the filter fell off.

"What was that?!" Bella asked them, "did the vacuum just break?!"

"Uh... no! Nothing broke, honey!" Henry denied and leaned toward Jasper, "oh my god! It just broke!"

Jasper nodded.

"Is Henry doing that thing where he says something loud and then quietly says the opposite?" Bella asked.

"No! No I'm not!" Henry protested and leaned toward Jasper, "that's exactly what I'm doing."

"Okay, we've got to get her out of this thing," Jasper concluded as Henry's family came down the stairs together.

"Yes! Get me out of this thing!" Bella agreed.

"I don't know how! But I'm gonna figure out a way to get you out of there, okay?!" Henry declared.

"You better!" Bella snapped, "I'm sick of being trapped in here!"

"What the whole truck of butts is going on?!" Piper asked and Henry yelled, backing away from her and his parents.

"Okay, people have got to stop sneaking up behind me," Henry mentioned.