Broken Armed and Dangerous

Arabella's POV

I was in the Man Cave with Schwoz, Jasper, and Charlotte and we were watching the news about a report about the Playground Pooper, while Henry and my dad were out fighting Mr. Karate. Mary wasn't here, because she has been working extra shifts at her job, because she isn't making as much money as before due to her boss being unreasonable and cut her paycheck in half. Instead of working four days a week in the morning, she's working six days a week from 9 to 5 which is something she can't handle. She's able to handle it at the moment, but I can tell she's struggling and needs to do something about her unreasonable boss. Mary's always there to help us, but she believes she can handle everything on her own and be independent. If I've learned anything from her, is that there's nothing wrong with needing a little help.

Even I struggle with getting the help I need, but I'm getting better.

"That's right, Mary," Trent told Mary, "the National Society of Names just released this year's list of the most popular baby names; Kaycee and Abigail top the charts."

If I ever have a child, I won't name it Kaycee or Abigail. I'll probably name it Ruby, if it's a girl, or Ryder, if it's a boy.

"And for the third year in a row, the least popular baby name is Hornface," Mary informed and I raised my eyebrow, "Hornface."

"Makes sense," Trent stated.

"An our number two story tonight, the Playground Pooper has struck again," Mary continued and the four of us chuckled.

"The Playground police suddenly have more duties than usually, because someone or something has been using the Swellview Playgrounds every night as a toilet, " Trent explained and the four of us laughed. "The police have piles of evidence, but have yet to catch the prankster despite being flushed with clues."

"Has the news always been this funny?" Jasper asked us and I grinned in amusement.

The alarmed blared and I saw my dad and Henry land in the the Man Cave. I turned and saw Henry holding his arm in pain and my smile faded at the sight.

"We've got a bad situation here, people!" My dad announced and I set down my tennis ball filled with pudding.

"What happened?" I asked going up to Henry and my dad.

"We know," Charlotte sighed getting up. "The Playground Pooper has strung again."

Schwoz, Jasper, my dad, and I laughed out loud and Henry didn't crack a smile.

"No way, really?!" My dad laughed.

"No, actually, it's a little bit of a different bad situation-"

"Shhhhh!" My dad shushed Henry, hitting his arm and Henry cringed in pain. "I wanna see this!"

"Ow!" Henry cried and I gently touched his arm in worry.

My dad unmuted the tv and Trent was on the screen, "the police have no idea who is doing the dumping, an angry teen, a large baby, Mary, no one knows."

"It's a real Poo Done It!" Mary added and the five of us chuckled.

"It's probably Jasper," my dad mentioned and I giggled.

"Probably," I agree.

"What?!" Jasper gasped.

"I was just going to say that," Schwoz said.

"It's not me!" Jasper protested.

"I don't know, Jasper," Charlotte shrugged. "It just smells like something you would do."