The Fate Of Danger Part 2

The Fate Of Danger Part 2———————~Man Cave~

———————
~Man Cave~

A few faint rumbles could be felt below the group, meaning that the Man Caves below them were starting to explode. They had to act fast and get out of there before every Man Cave is destroyed. Bella was terrified, to say the least, knowing her home since she was six is gonna be destroyed left her in shambles. However, she had to brave and allow herself to not let anything get in her way.

Charlotte came up with a plan. Piper is gonna fly Henry and Ray in the Mancopter over to Planes-A-Plenty to stop Drex from erasing the town's memory of Captain Man, which will allow them to save Mary and Schwoz. Charlotte and Bella were gonna stay in the Man Cave and try to stop the Man Caves from exploding beneath them while making sure Violet is safe. Along with Jasper, who will be waking up soon.

Bella was annoyed that she wasn't going with Ray and Henry because she feels like she needs to be the one to take out Drex. It's her father, he's the one who caused all this trauma and chaos, she wants to take him out.

Charlotte had already begun to examine the situation on the monitor, Piper was getting the Mancopter ready to fly, Jasper was sleeping with Violet in his arms, and Bella was just sitting there bored.

"You guys ready?" Charlotte asked the superhero duo, who shared a look.

"Give us a minute," Ray said as he and Henry noticed Bella and her downcast mood.

"Bella," Henry called and Bella lifted her head at his voice, "come here."

Bella hopped onto her feet and went over to them, "yes?"

"Drex didn't do anything to you, did he?" Ray asked him and Bella shook her head.

"Not physically," she admitted and the boys shared a look.

"What do you mean?" Henry asked and Bella sighed.

"Can I speak to my dad for a sec, Hen?" Bella asked Henry, who gave Ray a worried look.

"Sure," Henry said and went over to Charlotte to help her.

"Sweetie, what's going on?" Ray asked her with concern and Bella sighed, running her hands through her hair.

"I'm just really confused right now," she admitted and Ray rubbed her back. "Henry and I aren't on great terms, Drex is gonna erase our memories, and I just feel so..."

Bella looked down, feeling a tear slip off her cheek and hit the floor.

"So what?"