Double-O Danger

Arabella's POV

I was in the Man Cave with Charlotte, Jasper, my dad, Mary, and Schwoz. My dad was eating his superhero breakfast which consisted of nothing but Mancakes and Mary was eating with him because she's his girlfriend and she's always hungry due to her pregnancy. Then there was Schwoz, who was hiding under the table with some sort of blaster with sleeping darts in it. Charlotte, Jasper, and I were practicing instruments and singing because my dad wants to start a band and play at Bar Mitzvahs and stuff in the future. Jasper was playing the flute, Charlotte was playing an electric guitar, and I was singing and humming into a microphone. It's a weird morning, to say the least, but it's not the weirdest morning we've had here.

Henry walked out of the elevator and he shot at Schwoz with his zapper, but it hit my dad's strawberry syrup instead.

"Aye!" Schwoz exclaimed.

"My strawberry syrup!" My dad gasped and Mary groaned, "what the heck, man?!"

"Schwoz was gonna-"

"I was just trying to enjoy my Man breakfast with my girlfriend and you come in zapping this one, who's hiding under my table and then I got these two off in the corner playing instruments I've never seen them play before as Bella sings her heart out with her beautiful voice," my dad rambled on with a chuckle and we stopped playing and singing.

"You told us to learn how to play these," Charlotte reasoned.

"Yeah, you told me you want me to be able to sing Dancing Queen by ABBA," I told him.

"Yeah, you said you wanted to start the Man Band so you can rent us out to Bar Mitzvahs," Jasper agreed.

"Look, let's not focus on things I did or did not say," my dad told us.

"Well, ya did," I say and walk up to Henry with a smile.

"Bet ya did."

"Yeah, ya did."

"Let's focus on why Schwoz is hiding under my table," My dad told us and I hugged Henry, who held me in his arms.

"Hi, Princess," he greeted and kissed my head. "You okay?"

"I have too! It's part of my game with Henry," Schwoz remarked and patted Henry's back.

"What game?" Mary asked.

"I hide under things and I shoot him with a sleep dart when he comes to work," Schwoz explained as Henry and I pulled away from each other. "It's called 'Hide and Go Sleep.' Henry loves it."

Henry moved away when Schwoz tickled him, "actually I hate it, that's why I zapped you. Also, don't tickle me, Airy's the only one who can do that."

I giggled softly and blushed.

Schwoz casually walked away, "yeah, I guess you got me... Sleep dart!"

Henry lifted his zapper and lasered Schwoz before he could shoot him.