Thumb War

Arabella's POV

I walked into the Man Cave with Charlotte and Mary, we were just at lunch together enjoying some girl time. It's hard to spend time together when we always have one of the boys around. I love all of the boys, but I need some girl time with my girls without any of them intruding our space.

Last week, Henry and my dad caught the criminal Stainless Steve, but two new crime fighters came in and took the credit. The Thumb Buddies is what they're called and my dad and Henry aren't fond of them for taking the credit of their capture.

We stopped in our tracks when we saw Jasper standing there with a 'Thumb Buddies' t-shirt on.

"Uh, what are you wearing?" I asked Jasper.

"Oh, this is my Thumb Buddies shirt!" Jasper beamed.

"You better take that off," Charlotte advised as we continued forward. I sat down on the couch with Mary as Charlotte went over to the monitor.

"No," I denied. "Don't do that. I don't wanna see what's under it."

"Why?" Jasper asked.

"Have you seen your belly button?" I asked him and Jasper rolled his eyes.

"I was asking Charlotte," he told me. "And rude!"

I grinned at him.

"Cuz, last week, Ray and Henry caught that criminal Stainless Steve and those Thumb Buddy guys took credit for the capture," Charlotte informed him.

"So?" Jasper asked and she rolled her eyes.

"So, Ray and Henry were pretty mad about it, so if I were you I would take that shirt off," Mary advised and Charlotte nodded.

"If you have another shirt to wear," I add. "I don't wanna see that belly button of yours."

"My belly button is beautiful!" Jasper protested, proudly.

"Keep telling ya self that," I winked at him, before the tubes shot down and my dad and Henry landed in the Man Cave.

"Hey, how'd it go at the baseball game?" Charlotte asked the superhero duo.

"Oh, I don't know, I'd say it went pretty well!" My dad beamed and I grinned as Mary and I stood up.

"Yeah, I mean, we didn't do that much other than uh-"

"We fought a bear!" My dad exclaimed and my eyes grew in shock.

"We fought a bear!" Henry repeated and I looked at Mary, who was also shocked as the two boys freaked out and cheered.

"Yes! Yes!" The cheered.

"Hey, hey! What bear?!" Jasper cut in and the boys calmed down.

"Okay. Okay, so I'll them the story," Henry began an my dad sat down on the couch.

"Yeah, yeah," my dad nodded.

"Okay, so, these college kids brought a real life bear to the baseball game!" Henry laughed and I giggled, walking up to him.

"Just to be funny," my dad added.

"Yeah, it was hilarious!" Henry agreed.

"Totally!"

Jasper picked up a bowl of chips and ate them as my dad and Henry told the story.

"Anyway, until the hotdog guy came out," Henry began.

"You know, wieners?" My dad asked.

"I love wieners!" Jasper grinned.

My mind isn't as innocent as it used to be.

Kid Danger's Girlfriend (Henry Danger: Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें