Remember The Crimes

(Any flashback or blooper that happens in the show will only appear here if it was a part of the story series. Anything else won't be written in)

Third Person POV

"Ughhhh!" Arabella and Henry groaned as they sat inside the elevator together.

"How long are we gonna be stuck in this stupid elevator?" Bella asked, leaning her arm against the elevator wall.

"I don't know," Henry sighed and Bella turned to him. "You know, past us would've been making out right now."

Bella chuckled, "I know, we were so young then."

"So young," Henry agreed. "But, while we're here we might as well do what everyone does when they're stuck in elevators?"

"Think back about hilarious memories?" Bella grinned and Henry nodded.

"Exactly."

"Alright, I'll start, remember when we were fourteen and tried to see a movie but-"

The elevator doors suddenly opened and the couple stood up, looking into the Man Cave.

"Huh," Henry said. "Would you look at that?"

Bella shrugged, walking out with Henry behind her.

"I guess we don't have to spend any time sitting around remembering things now," Henry said as he walks ahead of her and Bella laughed with relief.

"Good."

"Right?"

Something creaked behind them and Henry grabbed Bella's arms pulling her back as dust floated down to the floor.

"What the dust?" Bella said as Henry released her and the couple shared a look.

"Eh, probably just some mole people," Henry shrugged and Bella nodded.

"Probably," Bella said and chuckled. "Remember when they attacked your house?"

Henry chuckled, remembering the tragic memory.

Bella remembered the memory of the mole people, but didn't feel like doing a flashback and waited for Henry to finish his. Bella sat down and texted Piper in the meantime.

"You done yet?" Bella asked after a minute and Henry turned to her, coming back to reality.

"Yep."

Bella put her phone away, standing up to her feet.

"As I relieving that memory," Henry began and Bella sighed, sitting back down again. "Made me remember all the adventures we've been on."

"You mean you?" Bella asked him, "I usually just stay here and do nothing."

"You enjoy that though," Henry reasoned.

"Yeah, but there are probably people out there who think it's boring and would rather read- I mean watch something else," Bella remarked and Henry shrugged, not disagreeing with her.