The Start of Something Beautiful

Henry takes Arabella out on a sunset beach date for their three year anniversary and something beautiful happens. Something beautiful that changes both of their lives and a new chapter begins for the couple.
——————————————————————————
(Arabella's Beach Outfit/Swimsuit)

——————————————————————————(Arabella's Beach Outfit/Swimsuit)

——————————————————————————(Happy birthday💕 YourDisgustingAsFuck I published this chapter tonight because of your birthday

(Happy birthday💕 YourDisgustingAsFuck I published this chapter tonight because of your birthday. I hope today is as amazing as you, love💖)

Henry and Arabella walked hand and hand onto the sandy beach of Swellview as the sun was going down. The sky was filled with a beautiful aroma of colors, such a pink, orange, yellow, red, and it looked absolutely gorgeous. It was the perfect time to have a lovely sunset date.

Bella squeezed Henry's hand and used her free hand to wrap around his arm as they walked.

"Can you believe it?" Bella asked with a smile, "it's our three year anniversary."

"Spent the last three years dealing with your craziness is hard to believe," Henry joked and Bella giggled, pinching his arm.

"Hey, you think it was easy dealing with your crazy butt?" Bella chuckled and Henry flicked her cheek, making her squeal.

"Both of us struggled to handle each other, okay?" Henry laughed and Bella smiled up at her boyfriend.

"Alright, that's fair," Bella remarked and Henry grinned softly.

As they got closer to the date spot, Henry got behind Bella and covered her eyes. Bella giggled and carefully walked across the sand as Henry led her down the beach.

"If I fall, I'll drop-kick you," Bella threatened him with a smile and Henry chuckled.

"That wouldn't be my fault," Henry remarked and Bella whacked his arm.