My Big Fat Cheesy Wedding

Third Person POV

Bella stood at the Swellview Airport waiting anxiously for someone special to arrive. Mary and Ray's wedding is tomorrow and Bella is beyond excited about it for the first time she will be able to call Mary her mother.

She'll finally have a mother.

Bella frequently checked her phone for updates from the person she is waiting for and moments later she spotted them.

Bella gasped when she saw the chestnut brown haired girl with brown eyes heading toward her way.

"Eden!" Bella beamed at her and the girl smiled back, waving.

"Bella!" She called back and the two ran toward each other and embraced one another.

"It's so good to finally meet you!" Eden grinned and Bella giggled, pulling away.

"You too! Are you excited?"

"Very," Eden said and picked up her duffel bag and purse from the ground. "Is mom okay?"

Bella smiled at the word 'mom' and nodded.

"She's okay right now," Bella remarked and the two walked through the airport together. "Of course, she'll be a mess tomorrow."

"That sounds like mom," Eden replied and Bella chuckled. "So, what's Ray like?"

An egotistical superhero is what Bella thought of, but couldn't say.

"An egotistical storeowner that tries to be cool," Bella told her and Eden chuckled.

"That's what mom told me."

"She's right," Bella said and the two left the airport and walked over to the car Bella borrowed from Mary.

Bella got into the driver's seat and Eden got into the passenger one after she put her luggage into the back.

"Are you okay with me being the maid of honor and not you?" Bella asked, tapping her fingers on the wheel and Eden waved her off, checking her phone.

"Of course I am," she said and Bella smiled with relief. "But, I better be the maid of honor at your wedding."

Bella blushed at the thought of marrying Henry and Eden chuckled at this.

"It will be a while before we get married," Bella said and put the car in drive, before taking off on the road. "We both agreed to wait till we are settled down and a little bit older. Also, I have a little complication."

"What is it?"

"Julliard offered me a scholarship and I don't know what to do," Bella admitted to her future sister and Eden's eyes grew with shock.

"Bella, that's incredible," Eden said and she saw Bella's worried expression. "But..."

"But what if it gets in the way of mine and Henry's relationship," Bella reasoned and glanced at Eden. "I don't want to lose Henry."

"You won't lose Henry," Eden said and Bella sighed, leaning back in her seat when she stopped at a red light.

"But Henry has these plans for our future and I don't wanna ruin them cuz of my career," Bella continued to reason.

"Henry will want you to follow your dreams if he truly loves you," Eden told her and Bella looked at her. "Talk to him about it."

"I'm going to," Bella said and drove forward when the light turned green.

"When?"

"Soon."

"When's that?"

"Soon."