My Dinner With Bigfoot

Arabella's POV

Jasper, Henry, Charlotte, my dad, Mary, and I were in the Man Cave and were doing a haircut chain. Henry was lasering Jasper's hair, my dad was lasering Henry's hair, Charlotte was lasering my dad's hair, I was trimming Charlotte's hair, and Mary was trimming my hair a little. It's grown a few inches and needed to be cut, so this was a good thing to walk into.

When Charlotte, Mary, and I walked into the Man Cave we saw the boys chanting 'haircut chain' and us girls decided to join them. The boys were up all night playing video games and eating popsicles here, which resulted in me going to Mary's house and her, Charlotte, and I did the same thing there all night.

Normal girls would talk about boys and gossip, but the three of us were up all night playing video games and it was awesome. I'm that girl who would join their boyfriend in the video game instead of complaining about it because I like video games and need to beat Henry at whatever game he's playing. I need to prove I'm the superior gamer, while he's the hot superhero and that equals the perfect couple.

(This is me tbh. I'm that girl who will beat their boyfriend at video games instead of complaining. I know, I'm weird lol)

"How's it looking, Henry?" Jasper asked Henry, who was lasering his hair.

"It's looking good, how's it looking, Ray?" Henry asked my dad, who was lasering his hair.

"Looking oh-kay!" My dad remarked and Henry laughed.

"How's it looking, Charlotte?" My dad asked Charlotte.

"I do not know what I'm doing," Charlotte told him and my dad immediately turned to her.

"What?! Why would you mess with the Man Mane if you don't know what you're doing?" My dad asked her, brushing his hair back, "why don't you let Mary do it then?"

"Cuz I wouldn't know either," Mary remarked and I chuckled.

"You told me it didn't matter," Charlotte protested.

"When did I say that?" My dad asked her and I lowered the laser from Charlotte's curls.

"Ten minutes ago," I remarked to him. "When we walked in here and saw you idiots dancing around, chanting 'Haircut chain! Haircut chain! Haircut chain!'"

Flashback; Ten Minutes Ago

Charlotte, Mary, and I walked into the Man Cave to see my father, boyfriend, and Jasper dancing around and chanting 'Haircut chain.'

"Hey! We're gonna cut each other's hair!" Henry exclaimed to us and I leaned back with a confused smile.

"With lasers!" Jasper added.

"You girls in?!" Henry continued and I smiled.

"Heck yeah!" I giggled and went up to them with excitement.

"Me too!" Mary added and joined me.

"I don't know how to give a haircut with a laser," Charlotte told them, and Mary shrugged.

"Who cares?!"

"Doesn't matter!" My dad grinned at her and Charlotte shrugged.

"Then okay."

The boys began to chant again and I giggled as they danced and shot their lasers.

These are my idiots and I love all of them.

End of Flashback; Present Time

"That didn't happen," Henry protested and I gave him a look.