Flabber Gassed

Arabella's POV

I was in the Man Cave with everyone, including Mary too, and we were playing a fighting video game. It was boys against the girls, because we finally have enough to do three vs. three now and I'm happy to admit that us girls are undefeated. I don't know where Schwoz was, but he's probably doing something smart.

Right now, I was kicking Henry's butt in the game and he was failing miserably. It's sad that I'm better than him and he's the superhero sidekick.

Girl power, am I right?

"Yes! Yes, Henry!" My dad cheered as we were fighting, "finish her!"

"Finish her!" Jasper yelled.

"Come on, Bella!" Charlotte cheered.

"You got this, girl!" Mary cheered, "we must keep our winning streak!"

"He's finally gonna dethrone the queens!" My dad exclaimed and Mary hits his arm.

"No! Bella will defeat Henry!" She exclaimed.

"I'm gonna do it!" Henry laughed, right before I knocked a bunch of his health away and he began to panic. "Wait! What's happening?!"

"No!"

"Yes!" Charlotte and Marry yelled together.

"Get him!" Mary laughed as I throw a bunch of kicks and punches at him.

"I'm loosing health!" Henry panicked and he was almost down.

"Run, Henry!" My dad yelled and Henry began to run, but I followed his character until he reached the wall and I threw a kick at him, knocking him out.

"No!" Henry cried and us three girls cheered with victory.

"Yes!" We laughed and Mary and Charlotte came up to me and we hugged as the boys mourned over their loss.

"Haha, you got your butt whooped," Mary taunted and I smiled as I quit the match.

"I was just about to beat you," Henry breathed heavily.

"Well, sometimes I like to play with my opponent, before I strike like a cobra!" I exclaimed, kicking the air and Charlotte and Mary hi-fived me.

"Well, sometimes the cobra hurts the person's feelings." Henry reasoned and I smirked at him.

My dad approached me and I gave him a look.

"Alright, Bella, you've proven you can defeat boy hair, let's see how you do against fully grown man hair," my dad challenged and I chuckled.

"I've beaten your butt hundreds of times, it's Mary's turn " I remarked and she stepped up to him.

"You're going down," she told him and my dad got in her face, "get ready for face my fiery."

"I'm ready to face and destroy it," he remarked and she raised an eyebrow as he turned to Henry, "bye bye."

Henry sat down next to Jasper and Charlotte and I joined them.

"Hey, has anyone seen the big toenail clippers?" We turned and saw Schwoz walk out, rubbing a bunny on his head, "what?"

"Are you drying yourself with a rabbit?" I asked him, scratching my head.

"Yes," Schwoz said.

"Okay," Henry and I both said and I leaned into his chest with his arm draping around my body.

"I'll just ask the obvious question here, why?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Why a bunny?"