I Dream Of Danger's Girl

~Swellview Zoo~

"AHHHHH!" Charlotte yelled as she hung onto the wall of the Lion's Den and attempted to lift herself up, but she wasn't strong enough, "ugh! I should lift weights more."

"You mean ever?"

Charlotte looked up and saw Bella standing there above her.

"Bella!" Charlotte smiled when she saw her, "you have to save me!"

"I know, that's why I'm here," Bella smiled. "And why I lie to people that I lift weights."

Bella reached down and easily pulled Charlotte over the wall and placed her down on the ground. Bella and Charlotte stared into each other's eyes.

Roar!

The two looked back at the lion that roared.

"Shut up, lion!" Bella called and looked back at Charlotte, "I'm working on something here."

Charlotte stared back at Bella, who leaned in to kiss her and Charlotte copied her actions.

~End of Dream~

——

"AHHHH!" Charlotte gasped when she woke up in the Man Cave and she exhaled with relief, "oh, thank god. It was just a dream!"

"What was just a dream?"

Charlotte turned around and yelled out when she saw Bella staring at her with her big brown eyes.

"LIPS!" Charlotte yelled and stumbled out of the chair, moving away from Bella.

"You dreaming about lips?" Bella asked and Charlotte continued to stumbled away and toward the elevator.

"Uh, giant lips, and not yours, they were chasing me down a hallway of popcorn, you weren't there," Charlotte nervously stuttered over her words and Bella grinned softly. "Leave me alone!"

"Okay, but you got a phone on your face," Bella told Charlotte, who had her phone attached to her cheek.

"That's where I put my phone when I'm sleeping, god!" Charlotte snapped and ripped her phone off her cheek, before she went up to the elevator and pressed the button frantically.

"Where you going?" Bella asked her with a chuckle.

"I gotta make outta here," Charlotte chuckled nervously. "Uh, I mean get outta here! I'll kiss ya later!"

"Mm?" Bella asked with confusion.

"I mean, I'll catch you later!" Charlotte corrected with panic and pressed the button a few more times. "Haha! Where is this elevator?!"

The elevator opened and Captain Man walked out.

"Hiya, Charlotte!"

Charlotte screamed and threw a punch at the superhero, who dodged it and gave her a look.

"What's your beef, stew?" He asked her and Charlotte gave him a sheepish look.

"Nothing, no one! Normal!" Charlotte frantically rushed into the elevator and pressed the button to close the doors. "Normal!"

The doors closed and Bella looked at her father with confusion.

"I think something's wrong with Charlotte," Bella mentioned.

"Yeah. 'What's your beef, stew?' Is hilarious!" Ray remarked, "and she didn't laugh at all!"

——
~The Next Day; Junk-N-Stuff~

"And I feel really weird around her now, because in the dream we-" Charlotte paused and looked around before continuing, "we almost kissed... each other... on the lips! Which is weird, because I'm not into girls like that and she's dating one of my other best friends, so that would just make things awkward if I said anything."