♛| xxii : let me pop your bubble |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ━━━━

xxii| Let me pop your bubble
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 1793

Discussing this with Pretty_preeti5

Last update, I discussed their heights (Ina and Ishaan's) What are your heights?😂

I, for the record, am 5'7..what about you?

━━━━ ♛ ━━━━
INAAYAT
━━━━ ━━━━

My eyes widen as I look at the scene unfolding before me.

The person removes the top layer slowly, peeling it off from the gooey body as her breathing seems rugged, she looks calm, it is the first time I am watching it. As soon as the top layer comes out she slowly pulls the bottom one too, and that is when I notice the brown liquid oozing out.

I see a smile beaming on my friends' face and I look at them. The girl on the screen looks content as the plate gets filled with chocolate sauce and decorates itself around the freshly prepared brownie.

"Why the hell are you all watching the brownie recipe?" I question looking at Mishti and Sameer who drool looking at the brownie on the screen.

"We are going to cook," Mishti announces as she stands banging the table in our cafeteria.

"Where?" Nikhil questions looking at Sameer's shiny eyes.

"My house," Mishti announces and we look at her completely confused.

"Oh wait, I didn't tell you all?" She slowly questions herself.

While she does so, my gaze falls on Ishaan who is sitting right opposite me looking as if he isn't the same person who had tied me in the room and had stolen the paper with me.

Shaan and Ishaan were too different from each other and it must have taken a lot from him to mould himself in Shaan's character.

No swearing, controlling that raged face, anger, everything.

Nikhil and Garima meanwhile question Mishti about her statement when Mishti suddenly turns towards us.

"So, today is Wednesday."

Yesterday, the college had reopened and as predicted the test was scheduled and taken. I had left no stones unturned to mug up the entire question set's answers.

"We know that." Nikhil dead-pans.

"This weekend we are going to Mumbai," Mishti announces and my eyes turn minuscule, glaring at her.