Joe got her cleaned up and redressed in about 10 minutes. He replied to Eddie with a picture of her laying on the floor play mat looking at a toy hanging above her he said "happy as a clam." Not telling her the mess he had just encountered.

" Not telling her the mess he had just encountered

———

Jamie got home at 11:30, Joe was feeding Laina on the couch.

"Hey, hows it going?" He asked when he came over to see him with his baby.

"Good! I just started feeding her, she took a good probably hour nap, pooped up her back... you know the norm." Joe said.

"Ha oh geez really?" Jamie asked feeling kinda bad but trying not to laugh. Jamie sat down next to him.

"I put the clothes in a bag and set them on top of her hamper?" He said.

"No problem, Eddie can decide what she wants to do with that. Sorry she was a little difficult though." Jamie said.

"It's all good I think I just didn't put the diaper on tight enough or something earlier." He laughed at himself.

"Hey it's all good, she's peed on me already." Jamie said.

"What about Eddie?" He asked smiling curiously.

"Umm...I don't think so, just spit up." Jamie said and they laughed.

"You could've turned the tv on you know?" Jamie told him noticing it was quiet.

"Eh that's alright I don't really watch tv, just work a lot." He told Jamie.

"I get that. Are you good if I order a pizza quick? We have a sitter coming for an interview, we offered to buy lunch" He asked.

"Oh yeah man I'm good I don't have to be anywhere until 4 go for it ha." Joe said and Jamie went to the kitchen to place an order.

When he got off the phone he got out plates, napkins, cups and then someone knocked at the door.

"Well she's early so that's good." Joe said as he started to burp Alaina.

"Hello, I'm Jamie, we talked on the phone." He said and shook her hand.

"Yes! Nicole." She smiled and said.

"Nice to meet you. Come in, Eddie...my wife, should be home soon. This is my nephew Joe he's also The Godfather, and then obviously Alaina Grace." Jamie said taking her over to the living room to see.

"Awh! Hi Joe, nice time meet you. She's so adorable!" Nicole said smiling and looking at her.

"Hello, yeah she's a little heartbreaker." He said smiling at her.

"Feel free to make yourself at home, pizza will be here in 10." Jamie said.

"Okay! Um care if I just wash my hands first, before I'd get too close to her." Nicole asked.

"Oh yeah of course, sinks in the kitchen or straight ahead in the hall there's a bathroom." He told her.

"I'll just go to the bathroom if that's okay." She said and excused herself.

"How old is she?" Joe asked.

"24?" Jamie said, Joe just nodded.

"Why?" Jamie asked him smiling.

"Ha...just wondering." Joe said.

"She goes to our church, her records clean." Jamie said laughing.

"I've never seen that girl in my life, I'd definitely remember her..." He said and kinda blushed.

"Oh? You interested?" Jamie smiled and asked.

"...yeah." He said with a chuckle. Nicole came out of the bathroom so they dropped the subject.

"Alright I am ready." Nicole said anxious to hold her.

"Here Jamie, I should go." Joe said and stood up to hand him Alaina.

"Alright, you can just give her to Nicole awhile." Jamie said. You could see Joe get nervous as he handed her off to her, Jamie picked up on it right away it was funny. He turned a little red, Jamie winked at him to be funny. It made him smile and hurry out the door not wanting to make it obvious.

—————
Hm Joe and the sitter? What do we think? And I think he did a pretty good job with Alaina?