ALEXIA KING

I'm on my way to my destination in Kevin's private jet with no one in sight. Not a single crew or his security guards, only an unconscious Sophia with me, lying down.

With the help of 2 men, I put Sophia in the back of a rented car. But before going to my destination, I go back inside the jet to liberate Kevin's 4 bodyguards and 2 other crew members.

"Flyback and I would suggest you guys keep your mouth shut in front of your boss" They can sing like a cannery but it would be too late.

I had locked them all in the bedroom and took their cell phones and other devices so they couldn't contact or inform Kevin about my location. I don't return their belongings so it will take approximately 10 hours to fly back and 10 additional hours if they inform anything Kevin and he decides to come here. It will take almost 1 day to do so and till then I'll be done with Sophia.

I'm double-crossing him to keep him safe.

I drive to King's Vacation House. I'm in Miami right now, where this all started. I'll torture her where she kept me for days when my family was searching for me like crazy. She made me watch their every movement and their helpless faces through a camera. She was enjoying our misery and now it's my time to enjoy and her time to suffer.

I park in front of the staff quarter, the same quarter where she had kept me. This house is completely desolate, with not a single staff. I didn't make a plan out of the blue. Yes, she came 1 day before planned but it's still fine. Every 6 months our staffs get swapped by other staffs. We have other mansions, villas and many other places to look after so they interchange according to their choice as they get to roam and enjoy new places. But this Vacation House is different since I was abducted from here so nobody comes from my family to enjoy and staffs interchange in time duration of 1 year and for 1 week this place remains entirely vacant. So I decided this exact time to bring her here. Nobody would even think of this and I could finish her easily. The plan to go to Seattle was a bluff to distract Kevin. I was never going to Seattle for this and the call I made to Joseph was to throw him off of my trail. I know Kevin very well. He'll come after me to make sure I'm safe but he has to understand that he means more to me than my revenge and I don't want him to see all this thing. I don't want to be seen as a villain in his eyes and these scenes will impact his brain. I want him safe and now it's my turn to protect him from my demons.

I step out of the car and carry Sophia to a common room and put her on a bed. I lock the room from outside and take out my carry bag from the car.

I order a massive ice slab. Next, I clean the room where she hid me once. This room is simple with one large bed, a closet, a table, and a bathroom. The room is empty as whoever stayed here cleaned his or her stuff to move to another place. Then I put packets of sea salt, red chili powder, a whip, a candle, a box of customized needles, gag, oil, heating rod, electric rod, blades, and spike sticks.

I move to the room where she is and inject sedative in her hip. She'll be now unconscious for a couple of hours more.

I munch on fruits while waiting and play some loud music on the speaker.

Exactly after 30 minutes, someone rings the bell. I open to be met with 2 men unloading a massive ice slab from a transport truck.

"Alexia King right?" both are dressed in a blue uniform with a white cap and the logo of their company is printed on their T-shirts.

"Right"

"Sign over here please" he forwards an electronic pad.

I sign and asked them to live the trolley along with the ice slab.

"We can place it where you want"

"It's OK but I need this trolley too. I'll pay you to double for the ice slab and additional payment for the trolley"