ALEXIA KING

+6months later

You would be surprised to know what I'm doing right now.

I'm treating wounds and injuries of men and women. Cuts, burn, scrap, and other minor wounds and I'm not even a little bit uncomfortable. I take care of them, serve them food and give them medicines.

I frequently come in contact with women and I'm normal. They don't make me uncomfortable anymore, I don't run from them.

I told you before, Kevin healed me and only scars are left.

Oh! About my new scars on my back which I had made myself? They are treated. Doctors asked me to remove my tattoo and I thought why not? Why keep their gift? So that's removed too.

For the nightmares? They perform reiki treatment on me. First, they told me to burn all their pictures and posters and asked me what I think before I go to sleep. I used to think about them. So they told me to think about what makes me happy and most importantly, safe. So now before I go to sleep I think about Kevin. The entire night they do reiki on me until I fall asleep and it's working because, in reiki, they trick my brain to feel like I'm sleeping with Kevin. It's a kind of hallucination but not a hallucination.

My today's class is about my reason for the nightmares.

"I'm afraid of them"

"All three?" Dr. Roman muses.

"No, only one, seeing one is dead and the other is under the strict watch of my parents"

"And about your aunt?"

"She's not my Aunt!"

"So you hate her?"

"Without a doubt"

"And she is the one you are scared of?"

I nod.

"Why?"

"Because she's free. She can attack me any time, she lives with my family and my family loves and trusts her. She has got power and seeing she's an insider, it's easy for her to harm me"

"I have something for you" he smiles and calls someone.

A woman enters and I tremble in pure fear when I see her face.

What the fuck is happening? What's she doing here?

The last time I saw her, I was with Kevin and she couldn't do anything in front of my family but now I'm with strangers. They won't save me.

My knees wobble and I feel sick. I clench my now sweaty palms and make a move to run when Dr. Roman traps me in his arms tightly. I thrash and cry to leave me. He makes me see her face once again and her sinister smile scares me to the core. I see black dots around my eyes and my body went limp in his arms.

I open my eyes in a hospital bed and the first person that comes to mind is Kevin.

"Kevin!" a nurse comes running.

"Leave me! I need to go. She's here" she sedates me with help of another nurse.

"Call Kev-" I couldn't complete, suddenly feeling sleepy and drowsy.

Next time when my eyes open, I am somewhat calm but still want to go back. There's no way I'll be staying here for one more day.

Dr. Roman enters with a fucking smile on his face.

"I want to leave"

"Your duration is not over"

"I don't care! I want to meet Kevin"