ALEXIA KING

There are only limited things I admire in this world. Never imagined I'd love Kevin's closed eyes as much as I love his open ones. 

Peaceful like a baby.

His face is relaxed and his lips close shut, they look slightly dry though and I won't mind wetting that for me. He is a sight to behold and worship.

I don't spend much time gawking at him because I don't want to lead him but after last night, I am not sure anymore. 

I shower and change into something comfortable because today I have to do decorations and management work with the specified team. I hope Max doesn't drag Kevin with her because I don't want the distraction.

I skip workouts because I don't want to overthink, I've already made my decision and Kevin will have to agree on this.

"Good morning, Martin" 

He places 3 plates and serves breakfast in each.

"How did Kevin enter this place last night without my knowledge?"

"Good morning, Xia, Martin" Kevin comes freshly showered and wearing a new set of clothes.

He came prepared.

"Morning, Kevin"

"To answer your question, I know your code"  He scoops cheese from the plate and licks the spoon clean before sitting on a chair to eat his breakfast. 

Such a Mickey Mouse he is.

"I'm not even gonna ask the reason" I too sit and Martin joins us.

"Because you know the answer"

I don't reply and silently finish my breakfast.

In the car, I decided to clarify something but Kevin is always one step ahead.

"I'll sleep at your place with you, every night" I glance at his smug face before looking on the road.

"No"

"Did I make it sound like you have an option?"

God! He is annoying and so bossy which turns me on like nothing else before. Not even questioning it now.

"You can't just barge at my place and do as you please"

"I can and I will unless you want to come to my place, you're more than welcome"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" He covers his lips with his fist to cover his smile.

"You know what I'm talking about?"

"I'm just helping myself"

"Tell me how exactly are you helping yourself by forcing me to live with you?"

"Don't get so worked up. I am trying to preserve my sanity. I  have to make sure you're not suffering or in trouble-"

"On second thought, don't answer"

"As you wish, m'lady"

"I'll come to your place and we'll sleep only, just sleeping. Are we clear?"

I will not have to because, after the fest, he won't want me anymore.

"Crystal" 

I can't risk him at my place for the next 2 months, he can find something in left-wing which is not at all fine by me.

"So you want to continue just being my friend despite the burning attraction between us?" He asks while parking his car in the parking lot of the college.