ALEXIA KING

It's midnight now and the party is over. I met Ben and Emy. Amy was on the top when we played together whereas everyone was busy in the event. Let's just say Kevin is happy.

But now he has to go back to London, it was not in his plan to stay. His jet is waiting for him and currently, I'm confused between my family and Kevin.

"See you soon" Kevin kisses my forehead after bidding adieu to my family.

I watch him walking to his car and with a smile on my way, he gets inside, leaving me behind.

"Let's go" Mom caresses my shoulder. She has been touching me affectionately like this whenever she gets the chance.  

We drive to King's Mansion in 30 minutes and I am shocked to see Kevin's car in our parking lot.

I see him coming my way with a broad smile on his face and opens the door for me.
I shut the door close and turn to my parents.

"Mom, Dad"

"Yes, honey?"

"I'm going to London with Kevin. See you soon"

They agree half-heartedly but they understand how Kevin must be feeling. He is not a college boy anymore. He is the owner of a multi-billion company and a rising company. He can't waste his time and compromise all the time.

I get off the car and grab Kevin's arm.

"We are going to London"

"No. I want you to spend some time with your family" can I just smack his head?

"But I want to sleep" he looks me surprised when he gets the meaning. 

I couldn't sleep without him. During my therapy, my doctor hallucinated me to believe I'm with Kevin, and although I don't have nightmares anymore because I think about Kevin before I go to sleep yet I know I couldn't sleep now knowing I could have Kevin in real.

But this time I'm not being selfish. I don't want to sleep. The reason is, why should Kevin compromise all the time for my happiness and comfort? It takes effort from two to nourish a relationship and I love him enough to think of him over myself.

At this point in life, my priorities should be straight and my priority is Kevin. Of course, my parents love me and will do anything for me but Kevin is an entirely different story. He will compromise for me,  sacrifice for me,  make adjustments and changes for me, he will fucking do anything for my happiness even at cost of his. His priority is me and I'll make sure he knows what he means to me.

"Why are you smiling?" he asks on our way to the airport.

"Just thinking why do you love me so much" I don't want an answer but I want him to know how fortunate he makes me feel.

"Are you digging for your qualities?" he teases back.

"Nope. I'm just feeling fortunate"

"That's me. Now tell me some more about your therapy"

I tell him everything in detail on our way and he tells me what he did in between these months. We didn't sleep just talked non-stop. We both are a hopeless case,  can't get enough of each other. He doesn't want to sleep because it's still unrealistic for me to be here with him and I'm not sleeping because my eyes are failing to capture his beautiful smile in this less duration of time. My entire life would be less to capture his beauty.

We reach his penthouse and I fall in love with his place. It's completely white and clean, not a single speck of dust.

"Hungry?" he asks removing his coat.