ALEXIA KING

Toss and turn, toss and turn, toss and turn, toss and turn, toss and turn, toss- To hell with this crap.

I can't sleep alone in my bed. I want my Kevin with me. It's his mistake that has spoiled me. He should take responsibility for it as well.

Why do you have to be so overprotective, Dad?

I sigh and close my eyes.

One sheep, two sheep, three sheep........................46 sheep, 47 sheep, 48 sheep...................71 sheep, 72 sheep, 73 sheep............98 sheep, 99 Sheep, 100 sheep.

Futile. I miss his presence beside me, his warmth, his touch, and the sense of security he brings with him. I can't sleep anywhere but in his arms.

What if she comes at midnight?

Jesus Christ! Why it's not my first thought but second? I should have been thinking about her all night but all I have done is miss Kevin.

This is what normal is, right? Missing your boyfriend rather than worrying about your tormentor.

This is what he does to me. Make me forget everything but him.

I throw my comforter, wear my flip flops, and tiptoe to Kevin's room.

Kevin's room is beside Xander's. Generally, guests sleep in the guest house, case in point: Rosalyn is resting in the guest house but not Kevin. Only family members are allowed to stay in the mansion and the fact that this is the first time my parents met Kevin is suspicious.

Concentrate on your mission.

Oh, yeah.

Tip-toe

Tip-toe

Tip-toe

Tip-toe

Tip- "Owii" I rub my forehead and look up to check who the hell is walking like a thief at midnight.

"Xander!"

What the fuck he is doing at this time? He is early to bed, early to rise kind of man.

"Shah! Don't shout" He clamps my mouth shut.

I nod and look down at his hand.

"First agree you won't shout?"

"Mhmm" I nod and he removes his hand.

I unlock my phone and see him clearly in dim light.

He is shirtless and in jeans. Jeans? At this time?

"Where are you going?" He asks trying to intimidate me.

"I'm taking none of your big brother drama. You answer me, where you are going and that too like this?" I fold my arms and crane my head to look him up. Gosh! He's tall.

"That's none of your business, kiddo"

Another question. Xander has a nickname for Kevin, Lover Boy, whereas I and Xaiyla are the only privileged ones to get a term of endearment from him.

"OK, then. Good night" I move to cross him but he holds my arms to stop me.

"No, no. You're going back to your room. Go now"

"No. I'm going to sleep with Kevin"

"What?"

"Jeez! Don't be so melodramatic. Only sleep, no funny business"

"No way. His huge body will crush your tiny one" Why can't he let his emotions show? In that way, I would know if he is joking or genuinely serious.