ALEXIA KING

"Are you nervous?" 

Supposedly, it should be me asking Kevin but here it's the opposite.

I'm hella nervous.

"A little"

"Just relax. They are your family. Calm down and by the way, you're looking extraordinarily sexy and beautiful today" He whispers in my ears.

I blush and bow my head down.

I am wearing an A-line wine color dress, two thick straps of the dress are going on my shoulder and additional twp straps are falling on my arms just below the shoulder.

"And you look as hot as ever"

Kevin is going all black. Black shirt, black slacks, and a black suit coat. The color has seemingly darkened his eye. They appear black with a hue of blue in them.

"Well, if you have the most beautiful girl in your arms, you're bound to look at least presentable"

He winks.

"You're exaggerating now"

"Not even a little bit"

I roll my eyes.

"Do it once more?"

"What?"

"Role your eyes"

"Oh C'mon, Kevin" I roll my eyes again and he just smiles.

From morning he is acting strange, he keeps looking at me, pampering me, and making me laugh but I know something is bothering him.

Maybe the thought of that woman is worrying him but he has nothing to worry about.

"Kevin, as long as you're at my side, nobody can harm me. So relax"

He gives me a tight lip smile and kisses me for a long.

"Let's go"

We get out of the car and instantly my eyes land on the Eagle and Star fountain. I notice Kevin is also watching the fountain in pure amazement.

This is a symbol of my parent's love and one day I want something like this.

I and Kevin look at each other at the same time and smile.

He intertwines our fingers and leads me to my home.

All guards gave me a look of bewilderment and shock.

I see 15 cars parked. 

So everyone is already here. 

They haven't seen me for long. The last time they saw me, I was 14 and in hospital. Recently Xaiyla has seen me and my parents haven't seen me for 3 years.

"15 cars" Kevin takes the notice as well and I know it's too much to call it a family celebration but that's how we are.

"Ready?"

"Lead the way" I enter through the main door as it's open.

One of the maids comes running to me with an ear-to-ear grin on her face.

"Oh, God! I can't believe this" She gives Kevin a thankful smile.

"Where are your bags?"

"We are not gonna stay for long"

Her eyes move back to Kevin.

"Ma'am will make sure you stay"

"Speaking of Mom, where are they?"