ALEXIA KING

A very annoying but life-savior sound, in the literal sense, makes my body jolt up like spring from my nightmare. I thank my stars for the right timing.

It's only 4 am and I slept hardly 2 hours before. 

I look down at my damp bed and my moist nightwear, the result of my profuse sweating. I sigh already bored of the same scenario every day. I collect my sheets and remove my PJs to put them in the laundry basket for Joseph.

Joseph is of my age, 21. He is doing hotel management course from NYU. He is my all-time most wanted gay friend cum worker. I met him through pen pal and he wanted to get admission to NYU. He had grades but not money. I had money but no will to spend it. After months of our friendship, I lured him in name of internship. Now he does internship here and also help Martin and John with anything he could. I didn't want to make him feel a charity case, so I late him.

Before he can come, I make my way to the gym room.

I don't live with my parents or siblings. Basically, I live alone and on top of that, all workers at my place are men, so daily workout is needed according to my overly possessive family. I know self-defense tricks and kickboxing. You can not be Aliana King's child without these things.

Well, it helps to maintain my bodyweight because I eat a lot. Every now and then I keep munching but not more than a certain guy I happen to know, Kevin Emerson.

He is something else. His dark blue eyes are the darkest color of blue I have ever seen. Before him, my favorite eye color was of my Dad, i.e, turquoise blue. But Kevin's eyes are different shades of blue, dark, and drowning. His shiny brown hairs seems to be very soft. I want to touch it once but I'm not gonna act on my impulse. He keep eating cheese most of the times but still his body is well sculptured. It's easy to see outline of abs from his tight T-shirts. He sure has a very attractive and handsome face. All over, he is eye candy, a total worth it.

Another alarm blasts through the ceiling of my wing to remind me that my workout time is over and it's already 7.

I shake my head to get rid of his thoughts. I don't know what I was thinking when I made another group, just to keep him close. I didn't tell my friends the real reason because I don't want them to go all 'don't hurt my baby girl or I'll chop your balls and choke that in your throat'. Their possessiveness is same as my brothers, Xander and Alex, and my Dad, Xavier. They make me angry sometimes. OK. Most of the time.

My sister, Xaiyla King, is a model and she is really beautiful with dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes, same as our Dad. Our heights are the same as 5'6 but I got my eye color from my Mom, Katherine Aliana King. Well her eye colors are emerald green but whenever she is in an extra happy mood, it changes to light green and that is my eye color sea green with golden freckles, in short, they are beautiful. Sometimes appear golden in the sunlight.

I got my looks from my Mom and her body structure too. She is beautiful. I'm neither skinny nor chubby. I'm just fit with an hourglass figure and toned body.

I stop fawning over my looks to get ready for college.

After proper bath of complete one hour. I know it's strange to bath for total 1 hour but me and my siblings got this habit from Mom. Dad always complains about time but we don't give a damn because it feels so fresh and instantly that makes me fall in love with my body.

After wearing my outfit, red shirt, and black leg pants, I leave my beige and honey-blond hair hung loose till my waist, they are bouncy and radiant today, one of those good hair days, I join Martin in the kitchen. 

Martin is the cook of this house. He is in his late 30's and prior to this, he used to work for my grandfather. He is a retired chef. No wonder Mom beats Dad every time in cooking