ALEXIA KING

"Yeah, I got the parcel," I speak over the phone.

"Have you checked them briefly?" Dr. Phil asks on another line.

"Yes"

"OK then, ring me if you need my help. Take care, Alexia" I hang up on her without replying. I know it's rude but I have another big thing coming.

Xaiyla is coming today for the weekend and yesterday I received my actual medicated parcel.

Keeping my phone back in my pocket, I make my way to my first class where I'm going to see Kevin for the first time after my episode. I escaped out of his place when he was talking with Emy. Emy is a very pretty kid but a female kid. She was showing me her dolls and everything was going fine until she touched my arms after complimenting my skin. I don't like people touching me without my permission, especially girls. She scared me. An 8-year-old girl scared the shit out of me and if not for Kevin, I would have never managed to come out of my panic without any medical help. He has no idea how confused he has made me.No one has ever managed to calm me during my episodes. He is the first and I don't know how I feel about it but I owe him, a big time.

I enter the class and don't look in his usual direction.

"Hey, Are you okay?" Ed asks me, as soon as I approach them.

"Woke up late" More like couldn't sleep.

I take my seat and snatch Pastry's phone for just the fun of it. He makes a move to snatch it back but I put it under my top.

"You are mean" He huffs.

"Thank you" 

We turn to look ahead when Mr. Skye enters the class.

"Good Morning, Class. I believe you must have noticed other subject's students present today in our class" I look around and notice, Indeed they are students from other subjects. My eyes meet Victoria's and I turn 50 shades of red. I instantly avert my eyes and regret it equally quickly when I found Kevin looking at me. I turn back straight.

"---They are here to guide you in your upcoming project" I hear only the end of his announcement. 

My eyes move back to Kevin, who is still looking at me. Pastry jumps at the opportunity and tries to take his cellphone back and stand abruptly in shock.

"Very good, Alexia. We have our mentor here. She will place you guys in your project team" Mr. Skye says smiling and Ed pats my shoulder in mock support.

"Give me the names during the break",  He says before continuing the class and I slump back in my seat.

"We are working together", Ed whispers excitedly.

"How many members are required in a team?" I ask, totally at loss here.

"I knew you were not paying attention", He looks in direction of Kevin. I turn his face back to me and scowl.

"Fine, lose that scowl and listen" I do, that is, lose the scowl and listen "All you have to do is make teams for the given project of four students each and an additional student from other subjects" he explains shortly and this is sufficient for me.

I think over my strategy.

1- I'm not going to place Kevin and Victoria in one team. (Now that it is clear, they are not together and she has 'no problem', I guess, I am not being petty here)

2- Kevin and Victoria will not be on my team either.

3- No girls in Kevin's team. (Now, that's me being petty"

I shall take Bella on my team to make her realize that I'm not disgusted by her sexual orientation.

4-Ed, Pastry, Bella, and I on one team, including a boy from another subject, that I'll select later on.