ALEXIA KING

Kevin molds my curves in his rough palm and pulls me closer, rubbing his hard-on on my abdomen. He kisses me for one short second before moving to my neck and sucking the flesh between his lips. I breathe his musky smell and try to unbutton his shirt. He pulls back to remove my singlet in one go and his eyes glitter seeing my naked tits.

"Fuck me" Breathing out, he kneels to pull my excuse of shorts down my legs.

He stops altogether. I don't know if he's even breathing.

"Kevin" I call him shyly.

"You are not wearing panties" He states as if I committed a felony.

"I came prepared" I try to smile but he is like a dragon breathing down my womanhood.

His lust-filled eyes connect with mine, "Not yet"

He doesn't give much time to decode his odd remark, spread my legs to his satisfaction, and dive headfirst in between my thighs. I shriek in surprise but soon gasp when his tongue strokes my entire pussy.

"Kevin" 

He grips my thighs harder and starts french kissing. My fingers latch on in his hair for support and I move my hips for more. He stops my movement with his palm, forcing me down, and takes my clit in between his teeth. I try to hold my body together but I am shivering from head to toe at his ministrations. I take a deep breath when detaches his mouth, only to spread my pussy lips with his two fingers and fill my hole with his tongue and repeating the process again and again. All I do is moan and it's still not enough for him because he puts my legs on each side of his shoulder, pulls me forward, and eats me with his palms kneading my ass. It's not sucking and licking anymore. He is full-on devouring me at his earnest while tongue fucking me.

His teeth graze my clit and I cry in pure ecstasy "Jesus!" I release the heavy knot in my core and come down on his face.

He releases my leg and stands to remove his clothes. I am too shaken to meet his eyes but when I do, I don't know if I will ever return from this. He is gorgeous. I don't take my eyes off his god-like body and trace his abs with my heating gaze and my eyes water at the patch of hair going down his member. He is hard and huge. And like a shameless slut, my pussy tingles for more.

He walks towards me and makes me look up into his hooded eyes. This is the Kevin I should be afraid of. No smiles, no cheeky winks, and no funny remarks. Only fixed on one thing and that's me. I squirm under his steady gaze, not sure about how to feel about it.

"You are beautiful" Everyone I met, has given me this compliment but coming from his lips, glistening from my cum, I blush and try to look away but his one hand comes down on my pussy and the other on my head, pulling me forward to capture my lips. His lips on mine are nirvana. I tug his hair slightly before encircling his waist with my legs. He sucks my bottom lip and his hand holding my head moves to my breast, grabbing and squeezing them. He removes his hand from my womanhood and grabs my ass while grinding his bare length on my drenching slit. I moan-cry and rub myself on him. His both hands move to my back and waist, pulling me closer although there is no space left between us. He groans as if he is upset about not having more than two hands to touch every inch of my body at the same time.

His one arm goes under my thighs and the other behind my back, lifting me in his arms, and starts walking to my room.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks suddenly, just entering. 

"I am not judging you on the fact that you have fucked my enemy and probably half of the girls back in California" I glare at him, scowling.

His chest shakes due to suppress laughter and he pecks my forehead, easing my frown, "Not half"