14: Smutt Warning (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

Katsuki sat up to see the scene that's happening in front of him. When he looked at Izuku her hair was everywhere her arms are over her head and she had no bra on she was also blushing and making this face saying 'I need you. I want you'.

Katsuki smirked and leans down, Katsuki starts sucking on one nipple (No Mr. Those are her nipplllllleeeees...I'm sorry) and was playing with the other one.

"Ahhhh k-Ughh Kacchan mhhh~" Izuku moans out.

After a while Katsuki starts going down again and stops at her underwear and pulls it down, Katsuki starts to play with Izukus clit.

"Ahh f-fuck y-yes~" Izuku moans while arching her back from time to time.

Katsuki sticks a finger in Izuku.

"AHHhhhh~ a-an-another one~"

(DJ Cali: Another one ☝️....I just thought about it sorry you may continue)

"As you wish~" Katsuki said and sticked another finger in Izuku and started scissoring her.

Izuku arched her back and griped the sheets under her "AH K-KATSUKI ah~" she moaned out his name.

Katsuki got turned on hearing that so he put another finger and started scissoring her faster.

"AH F-fuck faster~!" Izuku yelled out.

Katsuki stopped and Izuku wined from the lost of pleasure.

"Why...why'd you stop..." Izuku said panting.

"Hold on baby I need to get something first~" Katsuki said before getting off the bed and going to his desk and opening a drawer then takes out a condom.

After putting it on he went back to Izuku and position himself to enter her "You ready~" Katsuki asked.

"Yes daddy~" with that one word Katsuki thrusted into Izuku.

"AHH~" Izuku moaned.

Katsuki waits till Izuku is use to the length.

"Y-you can move now" Izuku said.

Katsuki nodded and starts moving slow but starts going fast "D-damn Deku y-your tight" Katsuki grunted.

Katsuki got Izukus leg and threw it over his shoulders to go in a faster pace.

"AHHH K-KACCHAN!!!" Izuku yelled in pleasure and pain and tears started to appear in the corner of Izukus eyes.

Katsuki leans down and starts kissing Izuku to help her ignore any pain she feels.

Izuku starts moaning between the kiss and let go of the sheets and wraps her arms around Katsuki and starts clawing his back.

Katsuki didn't care about the scratching he was focused on Izuku.

"AH HUH~ F-FASTER~" Izuku begged.

Katsuki obeyed his little bunny and went faster.

"Ah mmmmhhh~" Izuku moaned.

Katsuki picked Izuku up and pushed her against the wall as he started to thrust faster and faster each second.

After a few more thrust Katsuki came inside Izuku, Izuku can feel the warm liquid as Katsuki pulled out.

Katsuki took off the condom and threw it away then laied down next to Izuku.

"Do you want to take a shower now or tomorrow" Katsuki asked.

Izuku was out of breath "L-let's go now" she got up and starts putting on the hoodie she had on before without anything under.

Katsuki put on his boxers and sweat pants with no shirt.