13: I Have A Boyfriend (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

"So I seen your ugly ass flirting with my fucking girlfriend!" Katsuki said with venom in his voice while glaring at the guy.

The guy got scared and started backing up "I-I-I'm s-sorry"

"You better be fucking sorry or I'll beat your ass up. Now leave!" Katsuki yelled.

"Okay!" The guy yelled running for his life.

Izuku was just sitting down watching while laughing her ass off.

"The fuck are you laughing at" Katsuki glared at Izuku.

Izuku laughs harder "I-its just the guy looked so fucking scared!"

Katsuki scoffed and walked up to Izuku and sat next to her "He was trying to take what's mine so I had to fucking stop him" Katsuki growled.

"Well I'm yours so why would I go with someone else" Izuku said looking at Katsuki.

Katsuki looked at her "And by the way I love it when you yell at people its....hot" Izuku said looking away blushing and taking a sip of her water bottle.

Katsuki smirked "Well of course I'm hot" he chuckled "Now can I use your skatebored? I want to show off some of my moves now"

"Yeah sure but you won't be as good as me" Izuku said giving Katsuki her skatebored.

"Yeah we'll see about that" Katsuki said getting the skatebored and riding off.

(Imagine Katsuki did all of that)

Katsuki was riding back to Izuku when he got stopped by a girl.

(here we go again)

"Hey there hot stuff I just wanted to say that the way you ride is really good and I wanted your num-" she was cut off by Katsuki.

"I have a girlfriend" Katsuki said and then rides away but gets stopped again by the girl.

"Look can you just leave me the fuck al-" Katsuki got cut off by Izuku.

"Hey babe is she bothering you" Izuku said glaring at the girl.

"Fuck yeah she is" Katsuki said.

Izuku nodded and walked over to her "Hello I'm this hot guys girlfriend" Izuku said smiling.

"Well he will be better with me" the girl said in a sassy tone.

Izuku chuckled "Yeah okay! I don't think he wants you"

"Well I bet he wants me" the girl said.

Izuku looks at Katsuki and winks at him.

Katsuki blushed and looked away 'Damn this girl!'

Izuku giggles then looked at the girl again "Yeah no so it's best if you leave!" Izuku growls.

"What if I don't!" The girl said in a sassy tone again.

Izuku got annoyed and was about to punch the girl right then and there but she calmed herself down "Look if you don't leave in THREE seconds I will beat the FUCK out of you right now!" Izuku yelled glaring at the girl.

The girl was scared but she tried to act tough "F-F-fine I'll g-go" she said stuttering then ran away.

Katsuki was laughing in the back.