"Thank you, it's beautiful"

"As long as that necklace on yo neck you better not do no dumb sh*t like talking crazy or wearing stupid sh*t. And it's real so you can sleep with it on"

"Okay I won't. Can you take me home now?"

"You gotta get the keys", I joked.

"Boy come on", she laughed.

"Aight but give me kiss first"

"Come over here and get it"

"Meet me half way", she did and I took her home. Dang we was out there for 2 and a half hours. When we got to her house I washed up and cleaned up in the car and tried to air out the smell and I left.

When I dropped her off I tried to sneak in the house looking non suspicious but my pops a thug and peep game. D*mn.

"Where you been?"

"I was wit Mel. I took her somewhere and couldn't find the keys"

"I told you to come straight here how'd you lose the keys if you were driving?", my mom said coming into the living room.

"Because I took the keys out the ignition when we stopped"

"You shouldn't have, give me the keys to the car"

"Are you serious? I didn't even do nothing"

"That's not what I said. I said give me the keys", she had her hand out and I took the keys out my pocket and gave the to her.

"Bye. Go to bed", pops said.

I smacked my lips and went upstairs.

TEXT MODE

Bae❤️: U Made It Home

Me: YEAH BUT I AINT GOT THE WHIP NO MO

Bae❤️: Wat Happened?

Me: THEY TRIPPING CAUSE I AINT TAKE YOU STRAIGHT HOME

Bae❤️: It's Okay Tho. Tomorrow I'm Not Doing Nothing

Me: I ALREADY KNEW THAT BUT IM FINNA PASS OUT. HMU IN THA A.M.

Bae❤️: Okay Goodnight

TEXT MODE OVER

I turned my phone off and I put it on the charger. I turned the tv on and Khalil and May came in the room.

"What y'all want?"

"We want to go to my friends birthday party tomorrow. Can you take us?", May asked.

"Nope"

"Why?", Khalil asked looking mad.

"I ain't got the car no more and even if I did y'all have parents"

"So, but that's what you get you ain't got the car no more. Haha", May teased.

"Get out my room"

"Nope. Take us, take us, take us, take us", both of them starts jumping on my bed yelling and screaming.

SYNÏA'S POV

"Mmm Quincy you hear that?", I asked while Quincy was kissing all on me.

"Nope"

"Quincy move"

"Come on Syn I haven't had sex with

"No I haven't had none from you come on baby"

"Hold up what you mean from me? You been getting it from somebody else"

"Dont start that Synïa you know I don't do that baby, chill"

"Uh huh, get up off of me though I need to see what's going on"

"Ain't nothing going on baby lay down", he laid me back down and tried to kiss me but I pushed him off of me and I got up.

I listened to what I was hearing and I know I don't hear all these kids up right now.

"What are yall here doing, I know I do not see yall jumping on this bed. Get down now!!", Khalil and Mayanna stopped jumping on the bed and sat down.

"Why are you two in here anyway. And why you sitting here letting them make all this noise and jump on yo bed?", I asked talking to the kids and then Oshea.

"I didn't", Oshea kept looking at his phone so I grabbed it from his hands.

"May go to your room and Khalil go to yours I'll be in there in a minute"

"Yes ma'am", they left and I looked at Oshea.

"What's the problem Oshea?", I asked sitting down calming down so I can really get through to him cause I know whenever you yell at a teenager they quit listening and get offended and don't wanna talk no more.

"Nothin can I have my phone back please?"

"First of all I don't have an attitude with you so kill it with me. You old enough to talk to me without all the animosity so fix it right now before I treat you how you acting"

"Okay I'm sorry and nothing I told them to quit jumping on my bed but they kept on and I figured you'd be in here eventually"

"Alright that's not why you acting like this though so what's the problem?"

"Mama you know me. You know I'm not finna just be stupid we already talked and I was honest with you. I didn't lie when I said I was going to the mall with Mel, you said bring her home and I did, you didn't have to take the keys"

"Oshea I know what I told you and I know you lied about losing those keys too though. If you would've told me the truth then you'd still have your keys and you wouldn't be getting them back tomorrow. Now tell me what you really did", I said scooting back and getting comfortable on his bed crossing my arms.

"I took her to a vacant parking lot and I talked to her. I treated her how a n*gga that don't care about her would treat her since she walking around acting and looking different"

"And why didn't you say that when you first came in?"

"Because I was tired and you were already yelling"

"I don't care if I'm yelling you need to tell me the truth all the time comprende?"

"What?"

"I said do you understand"

"Oh. Yeah"

"Yeah?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good, now got to bed cause you got something for you tomorrow"

He gave me a shocked for real face but I just raised my eyebrow getting out the bed. I turned the light off and closed his door.

"Now why were you jumping on the bed?", I asked going in May's room.

"Because Oshea said he wasn't going to take us to the party yesterday"

"Oh don't worry about that you not going you have something to do tomorrow. If you finish in time you can make the party but if not oh well"

"Yes ma'am", she said putting her head down.

"Good. Go to sleep"

I went in Khalil's room and told him the same thing. I checked on Sam and he was knocked out. The good child when he wants to be.

I walked back to my room and Quincy was gone. Oh well, he's going to make me lose interest in him real fast if he don't quit being such a person, I'm pregnant and it's all about me and my kids.