"Oshea I'm not getting the keys"

"Yeah you are now get them", I grabbed her hand and put them in my pants.

"Stop man I told you no"

"Yo hands already there might as well get them"

"No!!", she snatched her hand back so I moved and made the keys fall under me.

"Get the keys girl. You big and bad right? If you bad get them"

"No Oshea I'm not", she started cryin but I don't care at the second. If her daddy can't teach her then I will cause she ain't that type of girl and I want her to know how people do to girls like that.

"Girl get the keys before I get impatient", she started sniffling and reached down my pants. "They not on my boxers, they in 'em"

"Oshea I'm not getting the keys"

"Yes you are so get them"

She starts sniffling some more and slowly put her hands in my boxers. I smirked and she felt around for them. I grabbed her hand and made her grab my boy.

"Oshea no", she was trying to move her hand but I ain't let her and she knew it.

"Come on girl stop playing. You big and bad right?"

"Yeah"

She still not learning from what I'm tryna teach her but that's aight it's just gone be worst on her, "Then quit tripping"

"I'm not, I just want to go home"

"You ain't going home until you get these keys"

"I don't even know where they are", she snatched her hand out and crossed her arms against her chest.

"That's aight we got all night to find the keys", I leaned over and I started sucking in her neck and I moved my hands down her waist and in her sweats.

"Oshea I'm not playing move", she tried pushing me and moving her head but I put my hand around her neck.

"Chill out girl"

"Oshea move I wanna go home"

"Nah ma you don't get to go home. You go home when I say you can go home. You ain't get the keys so apparently you wanted to be here with me. And since you hear we ain't just finna do nothing", I leaned in to kiss her lips but she tried to move her head. "Move again"

"Okay Oshea I don't want this"

"So. What that mean?"

"If mean uuuuhhhh", I slid my finger in her wet wet and she stopped everything. I leaned the seat back so she was laying flat on her back and I had her moaning until she came.

I climbed over on top of her and I pulled my boy out but I knew she wasn't ready though. I played with her and I was waiting for her to give in and just before I went in she did.

"Oshea don't. Please don't, you right this isn't me at all. I'm not that girl but you're that boy so I thought this is what you wanted from me. I'm not all proper but I am a lot though. Those clothes I had weren't even mines, well they were but I didn't buy them. I was going with you so I thought I could wear that and everything I do out of my comfort zone is for you"

"I never told you to do that and I ever showed you I wanted that. If I wanted a hood rat I'd have one. I don't need somebody like me I need the opposite so we can balance each other out. Here girl", I sat her seat up and she pulled her sweats up and I got the necklace out the box. "Turn around", she did and put her hair to the side so I could put it on her neck.