"So I haven't been keeping it real with you? Oshea--"

"Mmm mm, just listen Mel"

"What?"

"Calm down, have you been hanging out with new people?"

"Well yeah I met this new girl and she told me that I shouldn't let you run over me and that you need to respect me"

"So you think I was disrespecting or mistreating you before? Do you think I was running over you or trying to run over?"

"No but--"

"But nothing. It was me and you in the relationship. You let a third party come in and she probably single herself otherwise she wouldn't have said anything about us and now we not together no more. That's cool though--"

"I understand you Oshea and yeah I did let somebody talk to me but she had a point though"

"Yeah the point in breaking us up"

"She didn't tell us to break up we made that decision ourself"

"No you broke up with me because of what she said. But yeah you did have a choice in listening to her or you could've stayed with me and talking instead of b*tch about nothin"

"Like I said, why am I still here?"

"Because I don't feel like going anywhere", I took the key out the ignition and I put it down my pants.

"You're childish"

"But you ain't gone get it though"

"You d*mn right I'm not. I'm about to leave"

"And go where? You don't know where we at"

"Yeah I do, this my town and I know every bell and whistle here. And I can beat you up, hot wire the car and go home too, but you ain't worth it"

"Girl you be watching to much tv. You need to come out the house more and look at reality and reality is you ain't going nowhere so chill"

"You being a bum b*tch right now Oshea. So you gone have both of us here for what? We ain't together no more"

"So you still mines though"

"I'm not nobody property so get that through yo skull and let is marinate in yo brain for real", she start poking my head and that sh*t pisses me off.

"First off quit talking like that cause you ain't hood. Not even a little bit and I'm not tryna change you or make you be somebody that you ain't. I know you real proper and sh*t and being ghetto ain't a good look on you. And second off don't put yo hands on me, I don't have a problem putting my hands back on you, don't do it."

"This is how I talk what you mean? And I wish you would put yo hands on me so I can beat the sh*t out of you"

"So you think you gone beat me? Girl I should knock you out right now for even thinking that but I'm not tryna go back to that tho and aight if I was in front of yo parents you'd be a whole new person. That's what I liked about you though, I like how you respected yoself. I ain't told you to be different you did that on yo own. You start hanging out wit people letting them put sh*t in yo head, got you wearing sh*t, showing ya a** and sh*t. You talking like you read the urban dictionary or some sh*t. I don't like that"

"I didn't tell you to like it", she said barely above a whisper.

"But I was yo man. You should've been tryna make me happy, f*ck what anybody else said Mel foreal. Now since you wanna act like that then I'm a treat you like that. You wanna go home get the keys", I moved my hands in the air so she could reach for them.