12: Mikei Punching (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

Once Joe left Katsuki ran up to Izuku worried "Deku are you okay?!"

Izuku stood there in fear and anger "Y-yeah I'm fine..."

Katsuki noticed this so he pulled her into a hug.

"Izu we are gonna stay for another week" Mikei said.

Izuku broke the hug and looked at the twins "But you guys have to go back to school! And Kei what about the dance studio they need you back! And Mikei you have to talk to that girl!" Izuku yelled.

"Shes right guys I think you should go back home. She's gonna be okay I'll be here with her and the class is gonna help to" Katsuki calmly says.

Lei sighs "Fine but if my little greeny gets hurt I'll come after you blondy you got that!" Kei yelled pointing at Katsuki. 

"I promise I won't let anything happen to her" Katsuki confidentlysaid.

After what happened for the next few days the twins and the couple hung out till it was time for the twins to go.

"Okay then I guess we should start going, we already packed are bags..." Mikei said in a sad tone.

Katsuki is hugging Izuku he broke the hug and Izuku ran to the twins and hugged them both.

"I'm gonna miss you both but we'll see each other again" Izuku said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Aw don't cry greeny we'll come again but like you gotta visit over there two" Kei chuckles.

Izuku giggles and looked at Mikei "Hey it's gonna be okay" Izuku said to Mikei.

Mikei looked at Izuku slightly smiled "...Yeah, yeah it's gonna be okay"

The three teens hug again before the twins walk over to Katsuki.

"Yo blondy I'm gonna miss your annoying ass" Kei chuckles.

"Da fuck I'm not annoying!" Katsuki yelled but then chuckled "I'm gonna miss your gay ass"

Kei laughs "Ah about that can you give me Seros number?" Kei asked taking out his phone.

After that Kei went back with Izuku.

"Yo" Mikei said looking  sad.

"Yo"  Katsuki said back.

"So like I don't really know what to do because I've never had a best friend before so yeah" Mikei said scratching the back of his neck.

Katsuki chuckled and put my hand out for Mikei.

Mikei looked at Katsukis hand then at him before graving his hand and they did a bro hug.

When they broke the hug Katsuki smiles "Gonna miss your emo ass"

"I'm not emo!" Mikei yelled.

Katsuki laughed and Mikei chuckled "Yeah, yeah whatever" Mikei said. He turned around and started walking away but he stopped and looked at Katsuki.

"Gonna miss you too bud" Mikei said before waving and hugging Izuku again.

When the twins left Izuku walked over to Katsuki with a smile "Well you guys had a moment"

"Yeah, yeah just don't say shit or the class would make a huge deal about it" Katsuki said cleaning Izukus stained cheeks.

"Lets go to my room tonight?" Katsuki asked.

"Okay!" Deku said.

When they both got to Katsukis room Izuku changed into a hoodie Katsuki gave her and after changing they started watching a movie while cuddling.