Chapter 39: Conquered Cave

^^^Listen to the song-no relation to the story I just thought it would be nice to listen to while you read^^^

Song: 18 by One Direction-slowed

Hey cherries🍒 Sorry I took so long to post this! This is my first time writing Ethan's POV so don't judge too much🙈

This part takes off right after Ethan was livid. He is locked up and has no memory of what he has done to Lola.

Lola has just left the college but he doesn't know that yet. This is going to take you through his thoughts from Lola leaving the college until present. In the next the chapter the story will continue from when Ethan showed up at the warehouse. Okay I'm done talking;) ENJOYYY:)

Ethan's POV

My head is killing me.

I have no clue what has happened in the last couple of hours. Last thing I remember is....

Lola.

I shoot my eyes open and look around to see I'm underground in one of the cells. Did I go....livid?

I groan as I stand up. "HEY!" I call out and immediately a guard comes over with a scared look on his face.

"What the fuck happened?!" I raise my voice and bang the palms of my hands against the bars of the cell.

The guard flinches, "Alpha Jenson....sir-uhh-you umm-"

"-Stop fucking stuttering and tell me!" I shout getting really annoyed. We need new guards in this place like who the fuck even is this?!

"Okay Ethan calm down. Go over and guard the door" Liam says to the guard, dismissing him.

"Don't call me Ethan" I grumble, squeezing the bars so tight my knuckles are turning white.

"Right-yeah sorry" Liam says looking down at his feet.

"Where's Lola and what happened?" I say sounding desperate.

Where is she I really need her right now. I can't remember much. I do remember talking to her but I don't remember what about and than I just kinda....blacked out. Weird.

"Okay so you were doing your alpha duties-" a girl walks in beside Liam, what's her name again...fuck...Amy..Audrey...Aubrey..shit I don't know...it's one of those. -"and Aubrey and Lola were in the forest at 3am this morning"

I shoot a glare at Aubrey "Why?" I growl, "You were supposed to take care of her?!" I punch the bars, creating a dent and Aubrey flinches.

"I...she asked me about your past and she needed fresh air..."she trails off and I just glare at her.

"Hurry the fuck up and continue with this stupid story"

"While they were in the forest they were attacked by a wolf from the Kirpers pack. After the attack Lola went to the college to get help....she met you and she...umm-"

"She what? God damn it tell me!"

"She died Alpha. She died" he whispers and I freeze.

"But she's alive...she came back to life. We don't know how but don't worry she's not actually dead she's alive as we speak" Amy quickly saves. Or whatever her name is.

I give them a questioning look, "Then where the FUCK is she?!" I shout and they both back away from the cell.

"Well when she died in your arms you went livid and went into the forest. You killed a couple of werewolves and after Lola came back from the dead she went out to save you-"