Chapter 35: The Dark Side

Hey cherries🍒 Thank you all so much for 700 reads! We are so close to 1k so keep reading and promoting everyone:) I love you all and I hope you like this chapter;) ENJOYYY!

Waking up the next morning is a mission, with a pounding headache and a horrible feeling in my stomach...I just don't feel good at all! I groan as I step out of bed and drag my feet into the kitchen. I open up one of the cabinets to get a painkiller and a glass for water.

"Why did we have to drink so much?" Sandy asks from behind me with a hoarse voice.

I turn to her with a scowl, "You're the one who paid for them so technically it's your fault" I point out and Sandy glares at me.

"Don't go pointing invisible fingers at me misses. I am not the one calling their ex on a night out." She raises an eyebrow and I roll my eyes turning back around, filling the glass with water.

"Okay....listen although we drank like wayyyyy too much...did you...have fun?" Sandy asks and I swallow the pill.

"Ya-" I grin and turn around "-it was pretty fun wasn't it."

Sandy laughs and walks over to me giving me a hug "It was the best...I think?"

I laugh, "What do you mean you think?"

"I don't remember a thing!" She exclaims and I burst into laughter. "Except for the fact that you called-" she scratches her head "-what was it again? 'Mr grumpy humpty vumpty pants'" she raises an eyebrow in amusement and I groan.

"Ya well unfortunately I remember everything and I don't think you would want to know what you got up to last night" I say with a huge grin.

"Oh my god tell me" she screeches and I chuckle.

"Okay I won't tell you everything...but.....you did make out with a stranger for like ten minutes straight" I say with a disgusted face and Sandy has an impressed expression on her face.

"I did?!" She asks in disbelief.

"Yes. You did. You both were grinding against each other and everything! But after all that fun was over with, you came back to the bar pissed so it didn't end well" I say with a laugh.

"Ya that sounds like something that would happen to me."

It's been a couple of hours and I have fully recovered from that god awful headache but the feeling in my stomach is getting worse.

I've started to cry...constantly. I hate how much I love him. I hate how much I miss him. It's gotten to a point that I miss him so fucking much it hurts-really bad.

I keep having the strong urge of getting into a car and driving back to my true love but he needs to pay for what he's done. He needs to apologise in actions not words.

"Lola..." Sandy knocks on the door to my room and opens the door.

"Oh Lola" she sighs and rushes to my side. I'm wrapped up in my sheets and surrounded by tissues filled with my tears.

I sniff "It hurts S" I whisper and tears fall out of my eyes.

"I know girlie, I know. Here scoot over" I move to the left side of the bed and turn my back to her. Sandy slides in and wraps her arm over my stomach; spooning me from behind.

"Shhhhh...it's okay let it out Lola. Just let it out." She coos in my ear and I burst into tears.

It's not going to get better unless I go back to him. But something is holding me back. I thought I was a monster and Ethan was my angel but it turns out we're both monsters.