Chapter 23: Livid

Hey cherries🍒 Thank you all so much for 400 reads it really means a lot:) I'm back with a new chapter hope you like it!! There is smut towards the end of this chapter so....you've been warned;) Let's take a look at what's happening with everyone shall we? ENJOYYY:)

20 minutes later and my head is on Ethan's chest. The bell for dinner goes off all of a sudden making both Ethan and I wake up. I groan, "What's wrong?" Ethan says immediately worried. I laugh softly "It's nothing I swear, I just don't want to go downstairs. I'm too lazy." I say with a smile and Ethan shakes his head "You're ridiculous" "I know" I say with a shrug.

I stand up wincing at the pain in between my legs. Man, I thought that pain would've left my body by now. "What pain?" Ethan asks making his way around the bed towards me. I roll my eyes, STUPID MIND-READING!

Ethan smirks grabbing my hips, pulling me against him. "What pain?" He whispers into my ear. I blush "Nothing" "Liar" he says looking at me with a serious expression. "How did you know....?" I ask in shock, "Your heartbeat sped up" he shrugs and I roll my eyes again.

"It's the pain...you know....." I drift off hoping he will catch on "No I don't that's why I'm asking" he says nonchalantly and I groan. "Between my legs" I whisper turning bright red. Ethan looks at me with a confused face but his eyes go wide when he finally realises. "Oh. Can I do anything to help baby?" He says sweetly and I smile. He's so cute.

"No it should be gone by tonight" I say and Ethan winks at me bringing his hands down to my butt squeezing down. I yelp "ETHAN!" I shout with a big smile on my face. "I'll make you feel better tonight that's for sure" he says quietly in my ear and I shiver. "Don't do that we need to go down for dinner" I moan when he bites down on my earlobe.

All of a sudden he backs up with a smug smile "You know what? You're right. Come on, you need to get out of that hospital gown" he says and walks into the the closet leaving me standing there, beside our bed with my mouth agape. I huff my way into the bathroom to shower. I'll get him back for that teasing!!

After the shower I dress up in a loose plaid shirt and a black off the shoulder top underneath. I put on some ripped denim jeans and black converse. I look in the mirror and smile in satisfaction. This is way more comfortable than the other outfit I chose last week. I can't believe I was out for a full week!

I walk out of the closet and see Ethan pacing the floor

I walk out of the closet and see Ethan pacing the floor. "What's wrong?" I ask feeling alarmed. He quickly stops and looks up at me "I have been so focused on you these days that I've been letting down my pack. There is no way I was leaving your side but I have managed to have forgotten my 'Alpha duties'" Ethan says frantically and I walk over to him putting my hand on his cheek.

"It's okay-" I whisper, stroking his cheek softly "After the whole Daniel situation tonight you can go off to your pack all night and do your duties" I say and Ethan shakes his head with a pained expression "But-" I cut him off "-I will stay in my dorm room tonight and Aubrey will take care of me. I'll be fine. I will see you tomorrow when you're all done. You have to do this, you're their alpha" I say reassuring him, my eyes not leaving his. "....Okay.....but about Daniel...." Ethan says reluctantly. "What about him?" I say twisting my face in confusion.