Charlie/Cheater x Reader - It Wasn't Me

You were driving home from your work, you were listening to your favorite music, you'd plug in your phone into the aux cord. You sang along, and loudly, you were alone, you didn't care. You were tired from work. You just wanted to sleep. You were tired and you knew you got frustrated easily. You were also hungry, you stopped before going home to get some food, you decided to call Charlie but he didn't pick up. You shrugged and grabbed your own food, you also just got Charlie's favorite food from that place. You didn't want to be an ass and just leave him out.

You put the food next to you and yawned, you then drove home, it wasn't too far from where you lived.

You got to your house and parked into the driveway, seen the neighbors lights weren't on in the house, you raised your eyebrow and shrugged. You maybe thought she just went to bed early. You smiled and got out of the car, heading into your house.

You walked into your house, you had a long time at work, you got off at 12am. You had a long tiring day at work and you just wanted to chill and watch movies with your boyfriend, Charlie Scene. You had an extra key to get into his house. So that's what you used because the door was locked. You grabbed out your key and put it in the keyhole, you entered the house. You sighed as you put your keys on the table, you took off your shoes.

You started hearing noises from upstairs, it sounded like moaning, and the headboard banging against the wall. You raised your eyebrow,m. You thought maybe he was just watching porn? But that loud? It also sounded like Charlie was moaning some other girls name. You rolled your eyes and decided to see what was up.

You walked upstairs and opened the door. You couldn't believe what you saw. Charlie banging someone on your sofa in your bed room. You noticed it was the girl from next door, your neighbor.

Your eyes got big as Charlie looked over at you. Both the girl he was banging and Charlie gasped. Charlie moved away from her.

"What in the actual fuck Charlie Scene!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. You couldn't believe what he had done.

"I-it wasn't me!" Charlie said and ran to the bathroom in your room. (2000's babies, you get that joke? Haha.. ~it wasn't me by shaggy)

You scoffed and looked at the slut he had on the sofa. She hurried out of the house as she put her clothes on. She didn't live far once again. So she didn't seem to be too worried about how she had to get out with clothes or without them.

"Charlie Scene!" You yelled and banged on the bathroom door. Charlie eventually opened up the door. He looked down and sighed. Not making eye contact with you. You crossed your arms.

"What the fuck?!" You yelled.

"It wasn't me," Charlie said and shrugged, you just laughed. Not a good laugh either.

"Bitch, what?! You were banging her on the sofa? Where the fuck did you bang her? All over the house, in the shower? On the bed? On the bathroom floor?!" You laughed and then smacked him.

"Ow. And it wasn't me." Charlie said and held his cheek. You couldn't believe what he was saying. You grabbed your keys and looked back at Charlie. It wasn't him. That's what he said. He listened to that one song all the time. That's how you knew he fucked her in all those places.

"Fuck you," you said and flipped him off. You rolled your eyes and walked out of the door.

"It wasn't me!!!!!! Y/n! It wasn't! It was some other creep," Charlie said and ran back to you. You just laughed and then looked at him. You looked at the marks on his shoulder and shook your head, you literally couldn't believe this.

"If you don't stay away from me and if you don't get away from me I'm the next 2 seconds, I will rip your head off!" You screamed at him as you walked to your car. You got into the car and slammed the door shut. You were going to fuck one of his buddies, you went to ____ (Danny/Johnny/Dylan/Jorel/Aron/Matt) house, you guys fucked all night long. You had no regrets.

"But it wasn't me!!" You heard Charlie say I'm the back of your head. That made you more pissed off. You and ___ had the most rough sex in your life. Including the times with Charlie.

You had the night of your life. You were honestly happy Charlie had cheated on you so you could go off and do this with some other hoe. You missed being a hoe. It felt good to fuck one of his best friends.

A/N: yes, this is a based off a song. Idk why, I love the song for some reason. Is it fucked up? Yes. But I obviously listen to that type of shit😂😂