Charlie x Reader/Stripper - Dollars

It was just a normal day at your job, you were a stripper. Many people judged you, on your looks and such. Your family wasn't too impressed with it. But you didn't care, it gave you lots of money. Especially from people like Charlie Scene. He was your normal fuckboyish type of male. He came in regularly. He always gave you 100 dollar bills and higher up.

You always wondered what he does for a job. You had no idea. You also didn't know him personally. He was just a face in the crowd for you. One that gave you a lot. You were grateful for people like him. There was not many people like him.

However, you appreciated everyone, even the ones that gave you nothing. Just for coming and watching. You just were extremely grateful for the ones that do give you cash.

You had a 3 year old daughter at home. With no father. He left you when you birthed your daughter. That was one of the reasons why you were so grateful for people like Charlie Scene.

You always, always wondered what he does, he got payed so much obviously. You had no idea he was a professional rapper although.

You were swinging around on your pole like a normal night. You seen that face again. With his bright blue eyes, you seen them from the stage. They were absolutely beautiful. You seen them every night he came in. You knew exactly what he looked like. You took a screenshot in your brain of him.

You looked over at him and winked, you continued your dance as he drank from his beer, then he took a shot of vodka.

Charlie came to the front of the stage and threw you money, then he threw a note with more money on it.

Once you finished your dance, you got your money from the people, and the note attached. You were finally off for the night.

You walked back to your area that you had. You started to count up your money you had gotten. Then you finally got to the note.

"Hey y/n, I know you are in definite need for money, here is $1,000.00. You spend whatever on it. Just remember you are my favorite up there, I know what it's like being a single parent, keep up the good work, you are sexy every time ;)" - Charlie Scene

You looked up from the note and smiled. You blushed even. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

It was definitely one of the times you had smiled. You didn't smile much. Well, for real. You always faked a smile.

This was one of your genuine smiles. You were genuinely happy about this. You had no idea this was going to happen to you tonight. You were the happiest you had been in a long time.

No one has ever done this before.

Cared for your life. Your actual personal life. Just the old stripper life everyone always seemed to care about.

Although, you wondered. How did Charlie know you were a single parent? You wanted to know. You wanted to know really bad. You didn't know how to come in contact anyway.

You decided later to look up his name on Instagram so you could thank him. Thank him for everything he has ever given you.

You looked at the money attached to the note, there were 10 100s. You shake your head. How did you end up with this?! You were so grateful.

"Thank you Charlie Scene," you sigh and shake your head. You got dressed into your normal clothes you would go home in.

"I seen that guy checked you out again huh?" Your enemy scoffed. You were once friends. Until something happened between you guys and a boy.

"I guess you could say that," you say and smile, you stuffed your money in your bra and she rolled her eyes.

"How much he give you? And what did it say huh?" She rolled her eyes.

Although, you thought it was none of her business.

"It's none your business, stop talking to me," you say and shake your head at her. She rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.

You smile and just ignored what happened  and you walked home, it was scary in the nights of LA. However, you did this walk almost daily.

Fortunately, tonight, there was no trouble, not at all!

Normally on a night like this, you'd run into rapists or gangs.

You almost got forced into a gang one night. You eventually got away from all of that trouble. Some guy saved you. You seem to believe it was Charlie Scene, the person had the same eyes as him. He wore some type of bandana and sunglasses, to hide his identity. However, you were so grateful for that one guy and Charlie.

Even if it wasn't the same person. He still saved you. You always wanted to thank him. You never found him again although. You were sad about it.

You got to your house and opened the door.

"Mommy!!" You Hear as your daughter ran up to you. You hugged her and she hugged back.

You pulled away and kissed the top of her head. You told the babysitter she could leave. She did that as you payed her. She was happy you did so.

You smiled and went over to your safe. You put the $1000.00 that Charlie gave you in it, you also put in your other cash you got from the night into it.

You closed it and locked it. You looked back at your daughter and smiled.

"What do you want to eat? We can go out this time!" You yelled excitingly!