J-Dog x Reader/Crush - Internet Crush

Y/U/N - your username

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Jorel ~

"Vanessa! I'm done with this relationship okay?! You cheated on me and I have found someone else that I fell in love with!" I yelled at her, maybe I should had kept my cool but I was so pissed off. I wanted to go to y/n's house. She was so much nicer and more loyal than Vanessa ever was. I met y/n at one of our shows, she had vip, once I saw her, it was like.. my whole life changed, I literally stalked for her instagram, I found it after my list of followers and how she posted that night of the picture of us, I followed her and she sent me a message about how happy she was that I did follow her, and that I was her favorite out of the whole band. I took it upon my hands to talk to her, I messaged her quite often, she messaged back, eventually, I started falling in love with her even more. Y/n has no idea about that yet, I haven't told her, especially because I'm still married to Vanessa. And especially since she is.. 10 years younger than me, Shes 26...

"Fine! I am too!" Vanessa said and threw her ring on the floor, my heart shattered a little bit, 9 years of marriage went down the drain, but I was okay with it actually, I wanted to be with y/n.

I sighed as she ran out of the door, she slammed the door shut, she got into her car and left. I rolled my eyes and picked her ring off the floor, I stared at it and sighed, I shook my head and put it on the table, I didn't really know what to do with it at this moment.

I sighed and looked at my phone as it buzzed, my frown turned into a smile when I seen Y/n texted me back, I opened the Instagram app and I also seen she posted on her instagram, I liked her post and then went to her message.

Y/U/N:
Haha, yes! I love that band too, however you guys will always be my favorite! Especially you!

jdog_hlm:
Well, you'll always be my favorite fan, ya know?

Y/U/N:
Hehe, thank you, that makes me blush!

jdog_hlm:
Good, hehe, listen can I tell you something?

Y/U/N:
Yeah, sure : ) anything!

jdog_hlm:
Sooo uh, I don't rlly know if I wanna tell you bc I don't want anyone to know..

Y/U/N:
Oh, Jorel... what is it?

jdog_hlm:
I'm in love with you...

Y/U/N:
Wait, what? This isn't some sort of joke?

jdog_hlm:
No, I have been in love with you for a long time now Y/n... me and Vanessa decided to get a divorce tonight... I know you may be 10 years younger... but we're older right? You're.. okay with that?

Y/U/N:
Well yeah I'm 26 and you're 36... we're adults, it's not that bad : )... but I still don't understand Jorel, you love me? But about Vanessa?

jdog_hlm:
I know, I just please know I love you.. I do, I have been ever since I really met you and seen you... and just talking with you, I've been in love this whole time...

Y/U/N:
Jorel.. idk what to say, I love you too but I was not expecting this..

jdog_hlm:
I know.. I know but I do love you : )

Y/U/N:
I love you too : )

I smiled at my phone and sighed lightly, I looked up at the table again, I didn't want to see Vanessa's ring.

Instagram: 1 new comment on your post.

I sighed and looked at the comment, the comment was that y/n and I were going around doing things and dating, a lot of people aspected it.

I wanted to see y/n in person again, she lived in California but not in LA. It was an hour drive to get to her, I decided to pack a bag and go to her.

I wanted to prove to her that I was in love with her, I don't think she actually thought I was. I wanted to make sure she does know that I do.

I got into my car and drove for an hour, I picked up a soda for me and a snack on the way to her house, I didn't have dinner tonight, I needed some food in my system.

I eventually got to her house. I knocked on the door and took a deep breath in though my nose and out though my mouth. I was kinda nervous to actually speak to her in person again, we met like 4 times, but besides that, I haven't really had a full conversation with her in person.

"I'll be there in a second!" Y/n yelled, I bet she was confused, considering it was 1 in the morning.

"Who is it- oh-" y/n said with a smile on her face as she opened the door.

~ Y/N ~

"Oh my god! Jorel!" You almost yelled, You covered your mouth and then hugged him, he hugged you back. You didn't really believe that he said that he loved you, now you did.

"I wanted to come see you and prove to you..." Jorel said and looked at Vanessas ring in his hand.

"Oh my god.. I'm so sorry," you sighed.

"No, don't be, it's okay," Jorel said and shrugged. You sighed.

"Please come in," you said and went back into your house. Jorel followed you and you guys sat on the couch.

"Jorel?" You asked and he looked at you, he made a hm sound.

"Uhm... I know this may be quick... but rumors are already around... do you?-" Jorel cut your off.

"Be my girlfriend?" Jorel said and looked up from the ring, he put it on the table and looked into your eyes. You smiled and nodded.

"Yes Jorel! I will!"

Part 2??
Requested by RachelXoXoweb ❤️