J3T x Reader/Girlfriend - Tag Bitch!

"Aaannnndddd, go!" Johnny said, you guys were playing around and rapping to Johnny's verses in his song, he knew you knew every single one of his verses, he loved when you rapped to them, he would join sometimes or just watch you and admire you for it.

"Sometimes the truth, it hurts inside Don't you ever wonder why? Let me know when it's time to pull it, I'll pull you through this bullet. You wanna know what it's like to fly? Buy yourself a pretty life, Let me know when it's time to pull it
I'll pull you through this bullet, You wanna live before you die? Sell yourself a pretty life
Let me know when it's time to pull it, I'll pull you through this bullet, I'll pull you through this bullet" You rap to him, he smiled and he high fived you, you laughed and he did too.

"That was everything, I love that, you really need to make a cover, I'm serious," Johnny said and smiled at you, you blushed and smiled back at him.

"Thank you babe," you smiled, you got up from the couch and Johnny started rapping, you were going to the kitchen to get a drink but you stopped and turned to him to look at him. He was making a competition out of this, you giggled, you guys always had friendly competitions like this, with anything.

"Back in the beginning, can't remember who I was, But I know I was a kid that would dream just because, Then I don't remember giving in or ever giving up, But I guess that's what I did 'cause I guess I had enough, Then I look in this mirror and I see this reflection, It always smiles back, but I know it's deception, Medicated smile with these desperate intentions, Dreaming of that kid and his soul's resurrection, Doomed ages, not enough pens, not enough pages, To explain away this fucking hatred, Spent his whole life wishing someone could save him, Save me, please, I can't seem to take this, Story tucked in my notebook
But I won't ever read him 'cause I'm too afraid to look, Back on the wrong side of those tracks
'Cause if I ever do, I might not come back" Johnny rapped his verse in Broken Record, you giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I love that one," you smiled and he smiled back

"Don't you love every single one of them?!" Johnny gasped, he was teasing you. You rolled your eyes and giggled.

"Hmmm, do I?" You giggled and teased back, he chuckled. You walked out of the room to get your drink. You came back and plopped on the couch next to Johnny, you guys looked at eachother and smiled.

"If I could make up my own shit, I'd totally rap battle you," you giggled and Johnny chuckled.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh is that so?" Johnny raises his eyebrow and you nodded, confidently.

"Hm, well you can't make up stuff can you?" Johnny chuckled and you smacked him lightly and shook your head.

"No, but I could beat your ass right now," you giggled.

"Hmmm do it if you really wanna," Johnny said and crossed his arms, he smirked at you and you just pushed him lightly.

"Oh my god! Ow!" Johnny laughed, everytime he did that to you you didn't like it and you'd say ow because you just did.

"Oh shut up!" You giggled and Johnny laughed, you guys shared the silence, there was a silence for about a minute, you guys looked at eachother again and bursted our into laughter.

"I love you Johnny," you smiled and Johnny smiled back, he took your hand and held it with both of his hands.

"I love you more," Johnny said, you guys leaned your heads together, your foreheads touching.

"I love you most," you smiled and closed your eyes, he did too and chuckled lightly.

"Nope, Impossible," Johnny said, he pulled away but not far, he tilted your head up from your chin to make you look at him, you smiled and your lips connected. You guys pulled away and made eye contact, you smiled and you both broke into laughter once again.

"Tag bitch! Your it!" You laughed and got up form the couch, you ran away from him, upstairs and locked yourself in your room. You laughed as Johnny chased after you and he knocked on the door.

"Heyyy! That wasn't fair!" Johnny poured and you giggled.

You guys sometimes were kids at heart and played tag because for the fun of it.

"Yeah, that sucks, maybe you shouldn't have done that last time," you said, last time he did the same thing. You eventually forgot and never got him back for it.

"You're right," Johnny laughed, you decided to not be mean, you opened the door and Johnny tackled you on the bed, he started tickling you, you laughed and told him to stop it.

"I love you y/n," Johnny chuckled and stopped.

"I love you too Johnny,"