Everyone x Reader - Internet War (Part 1)

Also for this book I'm making up random usernames for the guys, it'll just be easier for me to do 😂
Also, WARNING; I'm going to be using language I don't rlly type in books, I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable!❤️

Also, this is set in highschool lol

(y/f/m/g): your favorite multiplayer game

(Y/U/N): your username

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You logged into (y/f/m/g). You smiled and logged onto a game that was in session, you put on your head phones, you seen there were 5 guys in the game. You turned on your mic and you heard them arguing and laughing.

"Hello?" You spoke into your mic, the boys hushed up and one of them said ooo

"You're a girl?" You heard one say. You rolled your eyes.

"No dipshit I'm definitely a guy... no I am a girl what do you think," you laughed into your mic.

"Oof I'm sorry, haha, what's your name?" The same guy said, the other guys started to rage again.

"Y/n," you spoke. "What's yours?" You asked. You knew they had mics on, the game indicated when they each were talking.

bigweenieboi; "I'm Charlie, you guys, introduce yourself ya fags"

weedismybestfriend: "Yo wut up, I'm Dylan, nice to meet you! Do you like weed?"

"Well I-" you started

johnny3bitch; "oh my god dylan, everything has to be about weed huh?" He laughed

dannylionboi: "for him it does, yeah, but hi, I'm Danny, I'm the least crazy one out of the group," he laughed

catsaremylife; "hiii, I'm Jorel," he said and that's all he said. He was very shy.

weedismybestfriend: "Danny no the fuck you arent, stop tryna act innocent," he laughed and you could hear him blow out the smoke.

dannylionboi; "I am! I am a lion and I want to be free.. okay?" Danny sighed and started to focus back on the game.

You giggled at the boys.

"You guys seem like fun guys, how often do you play this game?" You asked them

catsaremylife: "hehe, for a while actually, we started being friends off another game and then we transitioned into meeting up and being friends," Jorel explained.

"That's really cool, how long have you guys been friends for?" You asked.

johnny3bitch: "Well, about 6 years now, right?"

bigweenieboi; "Yep! Well, going on 6,"

"Wow, that's a long ass time," you giggled. Some of the boys hummed

dannylionboi: "heh, so, how long have you been playing this game for?"

"Uhmmmmm, lemme think.... I think about 2 to 3 years? I've gotten pretty good at it I think," you giggled and continued to play the game with the boys, you were on their team.

bigweenieboi: "Heh, you are, are you an elite?" He chuckled lightly.

"Well, I don't know, am I?" You giggled

bigweenieboi: "Well, I think so," he chuckled a little bit more, you blushed even at that.

"Awe, thank you," you giggled a little bit.