Danny x Reader x Deuce - Who Is In Control? (Part 3) {Deuce's Ending}

Y/f/p - your favorite place

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys spent the day at the beach. You went to your house, you and Aron spent the night by yourselves, you decided to cook out. You had time to think about if you wanted to be with Danny or Aron. You didn't know. Or you did. You were leaning more of forgetting Danny and just starting something new with someone else.

You liked that idea. You loved that idea.

"Y/n?" Aron asked with a smile, you looked over and smiled.

"Yeah?" You asked as you seen he flipped one of the burgers on the grill. His smile faded into a frown.

"Do you still love Danny?" Aron asked and then looked over at you again. You sighed and shook your head.

"No, remember, I ended things with him 3 weeks ago, he's now made it official with Theresa." You said, you were just happy it was done for, you honestly hated how Danny hid the fact he loved Theresa, you wish he was just honest with you. Instead of hurting you.

"Good, I just wanna make sure I don't fall in love with you and then you go back to Danny.. you know?" Aron asked and flipped the other burger on the grill. You knew exactly what he was talking about. You didn't want him to feel the same like you did with Danny.

"Yeah, I know, I know exactly what you mean... trust me, me and Danny are done, I broke it off and everything is fine now, I'm really interested in you Aron," you smiled and Aron turned to you and smiled back.

"Me too.. can you hand me that plate?" Aron asked and you nodded. You handed him the plate, he scooped off the burgers onto the plate. You guys made your plate inside and then went back out to the outside porch, you had a nice view of the beach from Aron's house, you smiled and ate your food.

"So, what do you wanna do tomorrow?" You asked and smiled at Aron. He smiled back and shrugged.

"Whatever you want, I don't mind, we can go to the beach again or shopping, I don't know, whatever you wanna do," Aron smiled and finished off his food. You smiled and finished off your food. You thought of what you wanted to do tomorrow.

"Okay, we should go (y/f/p)" you smiled. You loved that place ever since you were little.

"Okay, sounds wonderful," Aron chuckled and you smiled.

You guys put your dishes into the sink, Aron washed the dishes, you helped. After, you guys decided to have a movie marathon. It was quite hot in the house, you decided to put the air conditioning on. You grabbed blankets, your favorite snacks and a couple of non alcoholic drinks.

"Y/n.. before we start this," Aron started, you looked over at him as you sat on the floor

"Yeah? What's up?" You asked and smiled as you put the blanket over you. Aron sat next to you.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you something," Aron sighed, he seemed nervous, you raised your eye and smiled.

"What is it? You can tell me anything," you smiled, you put your hand on his hand, he smiled immediately, he held your hand and then looked up at you. You made eye contact with him. You smiled to reassure him.

"I really really like you... like a lot, I know you just got out of a relationship.. a bad one, but I just wanted you to know that I do... I wanna try things with you, I'm done being more of a bad person, I want to settle down, I want to settle down with you.." Aron spoke, you smiled, blushed even, you didn't know he felt like this with you. You sighed happily.

"I like you too... I'm just scared to get into another relationship, am I ready?" You asked and shrugged, Aron shrugged as well and held your hand a little bit harder, you knew he was nervous. You liked Aron so you just decided to jump in it. He wasn't Danny. Plus you knew Aron for a little while longer than 3 weeks. You guys had been acquaintances. You never hung out with him. But you did know him.

"I don't know.. that's something that you need to decide," Aron chuckled lightly, you nodded and smiled. You leaned over and kissed Aron on the lips, he kissed you back. With passion, more passion than Danny ever had.

You guys pulled away from eachother after a couple of seconds, you guys smiled and laughed. You both blushed.

"Yes... I wanna be your girlfriend Aron," you smiled and Aron gasped.

"For real?!" Aron said with excitement, you nodded and he giggled like a little girl.

You had made your final decision, you wanted to be with Aron. You didn't want to repeat the past. The past was in the past. You moved on from Danny.

Your experience with Danny made you a little more cautious. You remained friends with Danny but neither of you had those feelings. You soon became good friends with Danny after a while, after you were both hurt from eachother. You and Theresa also became friends. However, Aron and Danny still both hated eachother. They were still enemys.

But that's just how it was.

You and Aron lived happily ever after. You knew you made the right decision.

Aron toned down and hadn't slept with anyone, he was only loyal to you, and to you only. You were happy.