J-Dog x Reader/Fan - Phone Number

"Hear me now!!" Danny screamed into the mic as the song ended. You had just been to the best concert you've ever been to. It was definitely your favorite.

You kept getting looks from your favorite meme bet J-Dog. You were in front row.

They left the stage after they thanked you for an amazing concert as fans.

Everyone started to leave you and your best friend were in no rush so you guys decided to just stay for a little while, as the crowd of fans left.

"Well, it's emptying fast," you giggle and your best friend nodded.

"It really is-" your best friend said and then got cut off by some guy.

"Hey, someone wanted to see you," someone said he was on the stage, he looked down at you and smiled.

"Who?" You asked and then looked at your best friend.

"Just someone, if you would come with me? They can come too," he said smiling at your best friend.

You nodded and smiled at your best friend, not knowing what what was going to happen.

He lead you though the backstage area.

"Here you are," he said "just stay here," he smiled and left.

"What is happening?" Your best friend asked and you shrugged.

"No idea," you say, just then you heard familiar voices.

You turned around to meet up with Jdog and Danny.

Jdog was pretty close to you, you jumped a little bit and looked up at him

"O-oh, hi," you say, stuttering a bit.

"Hey," Jdog said with a smirk, Danny shook his head and chuckled.

"I'll catch you later," Danny gave a wink to Jorel and then to your best friend, you best friend blushed and then Danny left down the hall.

"I wanted see you," Jdog smirked you

"Oh? R-really?" You blushed and he nodded he looked at your best friend and then back to you.

You could only wonder why he'd want to see you.

"You're cute as hell, you know that?" Jorel said and sipped his beer, you blushed.

The Jdog thought YOU were cute?!

"I-I am?" You blushed and he took one of your hands, he examined your hand tattoos then looked at you.

"Yes, and beautiful tattoos as well, tell you what, let me put my phone number in your phone and we can start talking hm??" He chuckled

"I-I-I uhhh.. yeah," you stuttered, you handed him your phone and he took it from you, he put his number in your phone and winked at you again.

"Text me, my phone isn't with me at this moment, tell me your name?" Jdog asked.

"Y/n," you say

"Wow, what a beautiful name, I definitely won't forget that," he winked and chuckled.

"Oh, I um, thank you," your cheeks were so very dark.

"I gotta go, text me," Jdog said

You blushed, He smirked at you and then walked away, he went into a room.

"What, was that?" Your best friend giggled and you shrugged

"I have no idea, all I know is that this was the best day of my life!" You blushed.

You guys went home. You texted Jorel. He had not responded yet.

You got yourself ready for bed, you took a shower as you got settled into your hotel bed, your best friend was next to you.

Just as you thought, he replied back to you.

He really replied!

This was the best day of your life!

From: Jdog
Hey beautiful! Sorry I just got to my phone, also, you don't have to call me Jdog anymore, you can call me Jorel or Jay if you want!

To: Jdog
Oh my god! Sorry I still can't believe this is actually happening lol

From: Jdog
Yeah, I seen you in the crowd, I couldn't take my eyes off you❤️

Your heart was beating so fast.

You had no idea Jorel would feel this with you.

You thought it was impossible.

But it was.

** 3 months later.

You and Jorel met up almost every day that he could. You guys went on dates. Today was a special one.

"Hey, y/n?" Jorel turned to you, you guys were at a beach, all dressed up though.

"Yeah?" You asked as the wind blew your hair.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I really like you," Jorel said and grabbed your hand.

You blushed and smiled. You then nod.

"Absolutely Jorel! I really like you too," you blush and intertwined your fingers.

"Good," he said and kissed you, you were shocked but you kissed back.

You pulled away and then looked out at the ocean, you giggled and pulled away from him, you went in the ocean and splashed him.

"Oh no! No you don't!" Jorel laughed and splashed you back.

"Ah!" You laughed and he did too..

Eventually both of you were soaked from head to toe.

You guys walked back to Jorel's house.

"We can move in together if you want to?" Jorel asked and you smiled.

"Yeah, sounds good," you smile. You sat on his couch.

3 months ago you wouldn't have expected this at all.

Not one bit.