J-Dog x Reader x Danny - Shower Times

Warning: {Smut in this chap!}

~ Danny ~

Y/n, Jorel's girlfriend, was moaning my name, she felt so good, I pumped into her one more time before pulling out, I came on her back as the water from the shower hit my back, we both groaned and she turned to face me, we washed up in the shower.

I couldn't believe I just fucked my best friends girlfriend? In the shower?

"Y/n! I'm home!" Jorel yelled from down the stairs.

"Fuck, Danny, you stay quiet," Y/n whispered, I nodded and got out of the shower, I locked the door and dried myself off, my heart was racing.

"I'm in the shower!" Y/n yelled to Jorel. She looked at me and sighed.

"We need to get you out, or make up some excuse to why you're here," Y/n told me, I nodded and thought of something.

"Just say something broke and you called me or something," I said and she nodded, I finished getting dressed, I looked out of the door to see if Jorel was upstairs, I heard bags wrestling downstairs, I knew I was good. I walked out and walked into their bedroom, I sighed and looked around to see what I could find, some excuse to why I was here.

"Danny? What the hell are you doing here?" Jorel chuckled as he came into the room.

"Oh I uh-"

"He came in to help with the air conditioning, it was acting up again," Y/n said and we both looked at her.

"Oh, okay," Jorel said with a shrug.

"Yep. Exactly," I said and rubbed my neck, I was bad at lying.

"Why are you both wet, like you got out of the shower? Danny you too?" Jorel said and crossed his arms.

"I just got here.... I-I took one at home," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't lie to me.... what happened, with the two of you," Jorel said and y/n looked at me and then back to Jorel.

"Nothing, I'm serious, he came to check the air conditioning, see if he can help," Y/n said and Jorel scoffed.

"Don't fucking lie to me! You guys fucked didn't you!?" Jorel said and then looked at the both of us.

Danny's Ending;

"Okay yes, I'm sorry Jorel!" Y/n said and then her eyes started to tear up, I felt terrible for doing any of this, I don't even remember how we got to this situation anyway, I just remember shower and alcohol, that's it.

"You both seriously did?" Jorel laughed, me and y/n looked at eachother.

"Yeah?" I said and scratched the back of my head.

"Congrats, go fuck her again, I don't care," Jorel chuckled and shrugged.

"Have round two, just include me sometime? Jeez, couldn't wait?" Jorel said and me & y/n were shocked, we thought he was going to he pissed off.

"Sorry?" Y/n said and Jorel shrugged, he smiled and kissed her cheek, he walked out and I looked at y/n

"Okay then," I chuckled and she giggled. We both blushed

Jorel's Ending;

"No I swear! I was checking the air conditioning," I said and then Jorel nodded

"Okay, I'm sorry I ever said anything like that, I know both of you wouldn't dare," Jorel said and smiled, he walked out of the room and I looked over at Y/n.

"We can't let him know," y/n said and I nodded, I agreed.

"This never happened, it was a mistake Danny," Y/n said and walked out of the room, following Jorel out.

"Yeah, just a mistake," I said and shrugged, I walked out following the both of them.