Everyone x Reader - Internet War (Part 5) {Johnny's Ending}

Y/h/t - your home town

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at your phone as Johnny snapped you. You smiled and giggled like you were a 7 years old girl.

He was your crush, the guy you had been feeling connected and attracted to thought the night. His username on his snap chat was johnny3bitchhh. His name was "Johnny 3 (GR)"

You raised your eyebrow at GR. You wondered what it stood for.

You opened up the snap from Johnny. "Well... Goodnight cutie!!" You blushed of what he called you. You smiled and replied back to him.,

"Awww you're cute too! So wait, question, sorry if it's personal... what does GR stand for?" You sent back, you noticed the other guys added you, you decided to add them back. Johnny didn't text you back yet so you just decided to open the snaps the other boys sent you.

Dylan was first, he sent his ceiling fan. Wow, how epic. Next was Danny, he sent you a picture of his stuffed animal lion, you noticed real quick lion's were his favorite animal. You thought it was cute, however, you kinda seen Danny as a brother. As of now. Next was Charlie, he sent a pic of his boxers with alcohol. You shook your head and rolled your eyes. You lastly opened up Jorel's snap. It was a picture of some beer with his cat. You looked up at the ceiling waiting a response from Johnny.

You jumped to a notification from Snapchat. You smiled and blushed when you read his name on your phone. You opened his snap after a couple seconds.

"Ohhh, yeah, George Regan, that's my real name, but I don't like going by it, when me and the boys make a band, that's gonna be my name, Johnny 3 Tears, so I'm just tryna make it a thing now I guess lol"

"Ohh, thats cool! If you want I can call you Johnny," you replied, you didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. He responded almost immediately.

"Ohh, Nah it's okay, you can call me George, my close friends do, but not really anyone else, but you are more than welcome to," he said, you smiled and changed his name in your phone. "George♥︎"

"Okay cool! Thank you! So I know this might be sudden, but when do you think you could meet up?" You snapped him back. You waited about 3 minutes before he texted back.

"Well, I don't really know, I'm going on vacation here soon to (y/h/t)"

"Oh my! Really! I live there! We can meet up at the mall," you replied

You and Johnny agreed to meet up at the mall in a coffee shop. You decided to take your cousin along with you for the ride, you knew you had to be safe.

—The Next Morning

"Do you see them yet?" You asked your cousin.

"No, not yet," he/she/they said and smiled they looked at you and giggled and then gasped lightly.

"What?" You asked and blushed, you wanted to know.

"There they are," he/she/they said and smiled. Your anxiety got a little bit higher and your heart started to race.

You looked over at the door and sure enough there were 5 boys standing in the door way.

You seen the 5 boys get their coffee's and then start to head over to you, you couldn't help to blush, your heart raced more, you felt like you could have had a panic attack right then and there.

They all looked cute, you knew you wanted to be friends with them.

"Y/n! It's nice to meet you!" Johnny said walking up to you after he got his coffee, you smiled and got up from your seat. You guys hugged. You split and then the boys came after him.

"It's nice to meet you too George!" You smiled and blushed. You noticed the boys were a little crazy. As you suspected they would be, according to their snaps last night. You couldn't help but to wonder if they were hung over or not.

It seemed like they were okay, maybe they just didn't drink so much, or they just don't get hangovers, who knows.

"So, you wanna hang out all day?" George asked and you smiled and nodded, you looked at your cousin.

"I hope you don't mind, my cousin will be joining," you smiled warmly at the boys.

"We don't mind at all!"