Danny x Reader x Deuce - Who Is In Control? (Part 2) {Danny's Ending}

You soon went home, you wanted to contact Danny. You waited until tomorrow.

—The Next Day

You missed him and you wanted to see if he thought about everything. You knew Aron liked you. But you had feelings for Danny still. You guys had a connection that no one else had before with them in their life, you wanted to make sure that Danny was okay with his choice. If Danny was, you knew you were just gonna have to stay out of his way. You didn't need to get hurt again.

You also knew that you had a choice, it was either Danny or Aron, neither of them would let you be friends with one another. You knew that you would have had to block either one out of your life.

You knew you wanted to be with Danny, you could live without Aron. You could live without Danny too, it would just be harder and you loved him so much, you didn't want to lose him, but you knew that you had lost him the first time he cheated on you with Theresa.

You had thought about this all night, in the shower, in bed, even eating. You wanted to make sure you were making the right decision. Your gut was telling you to give Danny one more shot. If he screws it up, that's his fault and you would have had to just let him go. But your head was telling you Aron, only because he hasn't hurt you, yet.

You knew you had clearly thought one of your decision. You wanted to see if Danny wanted to give this relationship another go. Even if it hurt you in the end, you were going to be happy with your choice. You also knew if Danny didn't want to do this again, you could potentially lose Aron too, both at the same time.

You didn't care anymore, you wanted to see if Danny was free for the day.

You sighed and looked at Danny's contact in your phone. You hit the call button, you just wanted to talk to him to get everything sorted out with him. The phone rang once... then twice... 3 times, now 4... voicemail.

You waited another minute before calling him again, you knew you wanted to go to his house if he didn't answer again.

You hit the call button again. It rang once, twice, 3 times, 4 times, 5 times... and on until it hit voice mail once again. You rolled your eyes.

You sighed and took your phone away from your ear and you grabbed your few things you needed and then left. You drove to Danny's house. You didn't see any car, just Danny's. You sighed and parked behind his car. You got out of your car and looked at his house. You knew he was up at this time, it was 12pm. He was normally up before you. Making you breakfast.

You sighed and walked up to his porch, you wondered what could happen. Theresa could have been in there. You knocked on the door.

"Hold on! I'll be there in a second!" You heard Danny yell. He must have gotten out of the shower or something.

"Sorry for the wait- y/n?" Danny said as he opened the door, you were right, he did come from a shower, he just had some pants on, that was it.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be here," you said, you sighed and turned away from him, you were going to walk away but Danny stopped you, he grabbed your hand and twisted you back around to him.

"Yes.. yes you should be," Danny sighed and looked down at you. You looked up at him, he almost had tears in his eyes.

"I hate this.. I hate being away from you, these past weeks without you, they have been complete hell y/n..." Danny said and then looked away from you. You sighed lightly and played with your fingers, you looked at the ground, not knowing what to say.

"Especially seeing you with Aron... now before you say anything, I get it. I do, I'm stupid okay? All this time I thought I was missing something, really, I had it all right here. And now I'm just realizing that, and I'm sorry. Everything with Theresa is done, yesterday I told her this was the last time we would hang out or whatever, I hated seeing you like this... with Aron. You're supposed to be happy, with me. I know I ruined that," Danny explained. You looked at him. You knew what he had been saying was sincere.

"Danny... are you sure that you want me to be with you?" You asked and made eye contact with him, he nodded and a tear slipped out of his eye. You sighed and rubbed the back of your neck. You decided to give him one final chance. You decided to listen to your gut.

"Okay... fine, I'll give you one more chance Daniel Rose Murillo. If you mess this chance up. We're done for good. Got me?" You said sternly. Danny gasped.

"Oh my god! Really! Y/n!!" Danny said and picked you up off the porch, you giggled and hugged him back. It was good to have him back.

"I love you so much y/n" Danny said and kissed you with passion. You smiled in the kiss and pulled away.

"I love you more," you blushed

You were just hoping you were making the right decision.

Turns out you did. Danny had never laid a hand on Theresa again. Not even another woman. He regretted everything, he loved you and he now realized that. He cut Theresa off and focused on you and only you. Aron actually blocked you from all media, he called you bunch of names. Danny and the rest of Hollywood Undead wanted to beat him senseless, but you held them back and told them not to. Which they did what was told, they didn't want to hurt you either.

You guys lived a happily ever after!!