Everyone x Reader - Internet War (Part 4) {Charlie's Ending}

Y/h/t - Your home town

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at your phone as Charlie snapped you blushed and smiled.

He was your crush, the guy you had been feeling connected and attracted to thought the night. You had been flirting the whole time you were on the game with him. His username on his snap chat was charliehasabigweenie07

You giggled and rolled your eyes. You opened his message and smiled. He said "goodnight cutie!" you smiled at blushed at this, you took a deep breath and then decided to reply to him.

"Aweee, thank you, you're cute yourself!" You sent your snap to him, you noticed the other 4 boys added you. You smiled and added them back, they sent you snaps as well.

You decided to open them after a couple minutes, you didn't want to seem to desperate, but you did want friends, so you did reply, but you just wanted to really reply to Charlie, you began to get super tired.

Jorel sent you a picture of his cat, you smiled and replied "Aw" to it. Next was Johnny, he sent a picture of his slippers, what guy at the age of 16 or 17 wears slippers? You thought. You shrugged and opened Danny's snap next. It was just a picture of his tv and a bottle of beer. You rolled your eyes and then opened the last one. Dylan, he sent a picture of some weed and him flipping you off, you giggled and shook your head.

You decided to reply to Dylan with flipping him off back, with your tongue sticking out of your mouth.

"Fuck you too bitch," you laughed, you shook your head and then looked up at the ceiling, you couldn't help but to have these feelings for Charlie.

You knew it was fast, but you wanted to be with him for some reason. He seemed fun, you liked that.

Just then Charlie replied to you, you smiled and changed his name in your phone before you replied to him. His name was Charlie Scene (JT)

"Charlie♥︎"

You questioned the JT part, you wanted to know what it meant.

You opened his snap. ""Haha, thank you!"

You smiled and then decided to ask what JT meant. "You're welcome... so, JT? Lol"

Charlie almost replies immediately.

"Ahhh, I see, my real name is Jordon Terrell, I just go by Charlie Scene, it's the name I'm going to go by when we create a band fully!"

You smiled and nodded, you liked a guy that could sing.

"Ohhh, that's super cool! Well, if you want, I can just call you Charlie," you snapped back

"Nahhh, it's cool, you can call me Jordon if you'd like!" You smiled at this and then changed his name again. "Jordon♥︎"

"Okay cool! Also... I know we just met, but we should meet up some time, I'm going to (y/h/t) tomorrow but other than that idk when else I'm leaving la." Charlie snapped back. You smiled and blushed.

"I live there!! You can visit the mall, we can meet up then!"

You and Charlie agreed to meet up at the mall. You asked your sister if she wanted to go with you to meet Charlie. She agreed to go with you.

The Next Morning

"Do you see them yet?" You asked your sister, she shook her head no, you sighed as you couldn't keep it in any longer, you became really impatient.

"Oh hey, there they are," your sister said and you smiled. You turned to the door of the coffee shop in the mall. There were 5 guys standing in line waiting to order. You blushed as you seen Charlie.

"Y/n! Heyyy!!" Charlie said, you smiled and got up from your chair. He walked over with his coffee, you guys hugged eachother and pulled away.

"Wow, you are so much cuter in person," Charlie chuckled a bit and this made you blush.

"Thank you, same with you," you smiled as the other 4 boys walked over, you giggled at their nonsense behavior, it was honestly your favorite part of the boys. They were so crazy.

Not as crazy as Charlie/Jordon was, but you knew that they were crazy as well.