J-Dog/Crush x Reader - Drive In

"Jorel!" You giggled as Jorel was putting stuff in the back of his truck. You guys were going into a drive in theater. That was actually how you guys met when you were younger.

You were in 8th grade and he was in highschool, freshman.

Jorel was out with his friends and you were out with your family. You guys met at the concession stand. You ran into him by accident on the way out of the building. He didn't mind.

You were really happy Jorel was back from the tour with Hollywood Undead.

"Yessum?" Jorel chuckled and you smiled.

"Here's the cooler so we don't have to go to the concession stand," you giggled, handing the cooler to him. He chuckled and put it in the back of the truck. You got into the passengers seat. Jorel got into the drivers seat and looked at you. You got butterflies in your stomach when he looked at you like that. You had a crush on Jorel ever since you guys met. You just didn't think Jorel liked you back.

"What?" You giggle and Jorel shook his head and smiled. He drove out of the driveway.

"Nothing," Jorel chuckled.

He drove to the drive in theater. He payed and drove to a spot. He parked into the spot and chuckled. He kept the truck running so you guys could hear the movie. You both got out of the truck and Jorel started setting up the back of the trunk. Jorel got up on the back and laid a blanket, then pillows.

You went to the back window and opened it from the inside. There was a little window you could open in the back window. You opened it and then changed the station to the right one. You walked out and went to the back of the truck, you smiled as Jorel was finished with it.

"Help?" You giggled. You were very short to the point you had to have help in the back of the truck.

Jorel chuckled and picked you up. You smiled at him and he smiled back. You guys sat back down and then you looked over at the concession stand.

"Crazy to think, years ago me and you met right over there," you said and smiled. You looked back at Jorel and he nodded.

"It is. I remember like it was yesterday," Jorel chuckled.

"Me too," you smiled.

You and Jorel flirted and joked with eachother like normal. Up until the movie started.

"Shhh, gosh you're so loud!" Jorel teases you, you giggled and shook your head.

"Make me Decker," you teased back, you rolled your eyes and he chuckled.

You guys were watching the movie you had waited for to come out. You were really excited you got to see it with your best friend, and or your crush. Jorel Decker.

You guys ended up cuddling with eachother, it was a little chilly out, which was surprising since it was LA.

"Do you want my hoodie? You're shivering.." Jorel cooed. You nodded and he gave you his hoodie, you put it on and looked at him. He smiled at you and then smiled back.

You leaned in a little bit and he did too, your lips connected. Jorel kisses you patiently, the kiss lasted for about 10 seconds. You pulled away and looked at him. You guys smiled at eachother.

"Y/n?" Jorel asked and then you looked away then back at him.

"Yeah?" You asked and rubbed your neck.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Jorel asked, you could tell he was nervous.

"Yes!" You smiled and he smiled.

"I have loved you ever since I laid my eyes on you... you know that?" Jorel said and smiled. He looked at you and you blushed deeply.

"Really? Cause me too," you said and he smiled.

You guys had felt the same this whole time, both of you didn't know.