Deuce x Reader/Friends - Halloween

It was Halloween night. You and Aron were cuddling on the couch watching horror movies. You guys shared favorite scary movies.

"Y/n?" Aron asked, you were leaning on his chest. You guys liked eachother. Everyone knew that, you just never made the relationship official.

You wanted to be official. You guys always cuddled and held hands and did all that cute stuff. You just. Never ever made it official. You were to scared to. You wanted to wait for Aron to ask you.

"Yeah?" You asked and looked up at him, you smiled. Your hands got a little sweaty, you didn't know what he was going to ask you.

"Can I ask you something?" Aron asked and paused the movie.

"Yeah, what's up?" You asked and sat up. He had a look of worry on his face.

"What's wrong?" You asked Aron, you were kind of worried of what he was going to ask you.

Aron shook his head and lightly smiled at you. You raised an eyebrow at him.

"So you know how everyone says we like each other?" Aron asked and then looked at you.

"Yeah?" You said and looked back at him. You guys made eye contact and you smiled lightly at him.

"Well... I Uh.." Aron rubbed his neck and sighed.

"I like you a lot... I do... will you be my girlfriend?" Aron asked, you blushed and smiled.

You thought the day would never come. That this would happen.

You took his hand and nodded. He kissed your hand.

"Yes, yes I will be your girlfriend," you smiled. Aron smiled back at you and kissed your cheek.

"I'm so happy you said yes," Aron blushed and you shook your head.

"I'm so happy you asked," you say and blushed.

"I have liked you for a while now," you blushed and looked at the floor.

Aron lifted your chin up so you made eye contact with him.

"So have I... at least for a year or more," Aron said, you couldn't believe it.

Aron leaned in and you blushed, you leaned in as well, you guys kissed. Aron kissed you patiently.

Aron pulled away and smiled at you. You smiled back.

"That was amazing," Aron blushed, he looked at the floor.

"It was," you agreed and kissed his cheek.

"I'm hungry, you want to make pizza with me.. baby?" You giggle and Aron nodded.

"Yes, absolutely.. baby," Aron giggled like a little girl.

You giggled and got up, you went to the kitchen and grabbed the pizza dough. Aron showed up in the kitchen.

You guys heard little kids outside laughing. You guys decided against giving out candy to the kids. Aron was on the road a lot and you guys just wanted some you time. You don't get to see your friend, now boyfriend a lot.

You and Aron made the pizzas, you guys got the sauce everywhere. You giggled and put the pizza in the oven.

"I think we should be professional pizza makers," you giggle and wipe more sauce on Aron's face. Aron laughed.

"Oh yeah, cause we're so good at it," Aron shook his head and looked down at you.

"Exactly," you giggled and then set a timer on your phone.

"I bet it lol taste amazing," you say and look at the oven.

"If it doesn't. I'll cry," Aron chuckled and wiped off some of the sauce on this face onto his clothes.

"Me too," you giggled.

"You go take a shower, I'll take one after we eat," you giggled. Aron smiled at you and nodded.

"I'll try to be quick," Aron said. Although, you knew exactly what his quick showers were. They were anything but quick.

Aron left the room and you smiled to yourself.

** time skip to after Aron's shower.

"Hey," Aron chuckled and looked at you as you jumped.

"You scared the shit out of me," you giggle, taking the pizza out of the oven.

"Oops," Aron shook his head and smiled. You set the pizza on the table and looked over at Aron.

"Yeah, I think we need to order one. I kinda burnt it," you giggled lightly and rubbed your neck.

You were excited for this pizza, you got carried away with being on your phone, you lost track of time.

"That's okay, I'll order," Aron giggled. He ordered a pizza from your guys favorite place in the town.

Aron walked over to you and kissed you. You smiled in the kiss and you guys pulled away.

"I love you Aron," you giggle and kiss his check.

"I love you too y/n, now go take a shower," Aron joked.

"Okay okay," you laughed and winked at him. You left to the bathroom as Aron went back into his living room.