Danny x Reader/Fan - Hear Me Now

~ Y/N ~

"This is the last song of the night! Scream it out loud!... Now.. Now!!" Danny said and started to sing Hear Me now. You sang along to the song, this was one of your favorite songs, you knew they played it last, you were sad, you didn't want it to end.

"Where'd you go, Where's your home, How'd you end up all alone? Can you Hear Me Now?" You sang along with Danny, he seen you and smiled, he reached his hand out for you to grab, he grabbed you on stage and gave you a mic

"There's no light, There's no sound, Hard to breath when you're underground, Can you Hear Me Now! Hear Me Now!" You and Danny sang together, he smiled at you as J3t went for his verse. You and Danny walked around the stage, Danny went back to his mic continued playing his guitar, yup went over close to him, his chorus came once again and both of you sang it.

You guys finished the song.

"Thank you guys for coming out tonight! And thank you... what's your name!" Danny asked into the microphone.

"Y/n," you blushed and Danny smiled at you.

"Thank you y/n for singing Hear Me Now with me!" Danny said

"Thanks for an awesome night!" Charlie said, the crowed cheered, everyone started filing out of the building, you went to go back to your friend, but Danny grabbed your hand.

"Y/n," Danny said, you turned around and smiled, you looked up at him and he let go of your hand.

"Yeah?" You smiled and blushed at how he grabbed you.

"I Uh, you're really pretty, and I love your voice," Danny said

"Y-you what... I uhm, thank you oh my god.." you blushed.

"Do you want to go backstage with me? Have a drink or something?" He smiled and you nodded, you couldn't believe this was happening.

"Y-yes," you stuttered, you looked back at your friend and she waved you on, she turned around and left, you turned back to Danny and he smiled at you.

"Let's go," Danny said and started to head backstage, you smiled and followed after him.

"So you did get her to come back, not surprising," J-dog said and you blushed.

"Oh leave it," Danny said with a slight chuckle, he looked at you and you smiled at him.

"It's okay," you smiled and he nodded.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm a huge fan," you told them and Charlie chuckled.

"You have an amazing voice... you know," Charlie said and you blushed.

"We think we want to do a song with you, how do you feel about that?" Johnny 3 Tears said, you looked at him and your jaw dropped.

"Are you kidding?! Holy shit, of course I would!" You said and jumped up and down, Danny chuckled at you and so did the rest of the boys.

"Yes! I wanna do the chorus with you," Danny said and you smiled at him, you nodded.

"Yes absolutely," you blushed and Dylan aka Funny Man chuckled, he handed you a beer, you took it, you weren't a big fan of beer, but you didn't want to just say you didn't like it.

"Thanks," you giggled and rubbed your neck.

"So, lets get drunk and write lyrics, shall we?" Charlie laughed.