Charlie x Reader/Fake Girlfriend - Fake

A/N: so, this is going to be a longer oneshot because I wanted to actually make a book like this, but I decided not to because I already have so many... so I just took this and made it a oneshot! so yeahhhhhh, enjoy!!

~ Charlie ~

"So you want her to be loyal and such right?" The stupid lady said.

"Yeah," I said.

Yeah, I was setting up a fake girlfriend for me. The boys would not make fun of me anymore for not having a girlfriend. So I went a professional rout with this. Getting me a fake girlfriend!

"Okay, and you want her soon?" The lady asked and I nodded

"As soon as possible please," I said and the lady nodded

"Okay. Well thank you, we will get you a fake girlfriend in a day or so!" The lady told me.

"Okay thanks," I said and then I walked out of the office.

** A couple days later.

It was time for me to meet Y/n. I got a text from that one lady saying that's the girl I got. She sent me a picture of her.

She was actually really pretty. Although, I always got a lot of pretty girls.

For some reason I felt a connection already, but I knew that I couldn't do that right now, to ever with her.

I just seen myself with her. But I knew I couldn't.

She was just a fake girlfriend. That's all Charlie.

~ Y/N ~

This was my job, yes. And no I have not fallen in love before with any one in this job, yes fake relationships are someone. Let me tell you.

"So, you know things about me and I know things I want you to-"

"Yeah, I know," you giggled and looked at the man in front of you. You knew he was part of a band but you didn't know what band, you didn't really care for it.

"Right," Charlie said. You nodded and smiled at him. You took his hand and intertwined your fingers.

"Ready?" You asked him and he looked at your hands and then to you. He nodded and you guys walked onto the porch. Charlie knocked one the door.

"Oh heyy Charles... annddd?" A guy with gauges answered the door, he was heavily tattooed.

"Y/n," you answered him and then looked at Charlie, he smiled at you and the one with gauges had a shocked emotion on his face.

"Ooohhhhh so this is your girlfriend huh?" He said and Charlie nodded.

"Mmhmm, Y/n this is Jorel," Charlie said and you nodded.

"Nice to meet you, come in," Jorel said and moved say from the door, Charlie walked into the house and you walked after him. You held onto his hand.

"Charlieee!" Everyone said, there was 3 other guys other than Charlie and Jorel and then there was 4 girls.

"Hey everyone, this is y/n, my girlfriend," Charlie said and then turned to you. You smiled at him and then the girls, maybe you could make more friends. Charlie did want this relationship to be 2 months and then he would break it off.

"Hi y/n!" Everyone said, you waved and smiled at everyone.

Charlie brought you over to the couch, you two sat next to eachother.

Charlie started introducing you to everyone, the boys and then their significant others you noticed now why Charlie needed professional help with this relationship stuff.

"Y/n, Charlie, do you guys want anything to drink?" Danny said and he stood at the door to the kitchen.

"Beer please," Charlie said

"I'll just rake a water," you smiled and Danny nodded, he left the room.

"You're really pretty," Vanessa smiled at you and you blushed lightly.

"Thank you, you are much more pretty," you smiled and giggled.

"Thank you," Vanessa said and you smiled at her.

You looked over at Charlie and he smiled at you. You smiled back and then looked at your hands, you looked back at the girls and the 3 guys in the room.

"Y/n, where do you work?" Jorel asked, Charlie wanted you to pick where you worked and your background.

"Oh, I work at a autism clinic that is here in town," you smiled, you actually had a brother that was autistic and you had a passion for kids with autism. You loved your brother and you knew what he went though.

"Ah, that's really cool," Jorel said and you nodded.

"My brother is autistic, I got into the whole thing because of him," you smiled, that wasn't a lie, if you didn't get the job you had, you would have done the job.

"I love that, good for you!" Vanessa said.

"Yes, we need more people like you," Reese said with a smile, you smiled back at her and nodded.

"Thank you," you smiled.

Danny came back with Charlie's beer and your water. You took the water and Charlie took his beer, he opened it and sipped out of the beer.

***
— 2 months later

It was time for Charlie to break up with you, although, you didn't want to honestly. You grew really close to everyone in the crew, you made many friends, you grew really close to Charlie. You honestly didn't want to leave him. You liked him. You liked him more than a friend.

"So... today is when we breakup huh?" Charlie said and sat next to you on his couch, you guys were just chilling out for the day. You nodded and sighed.

"I guess so," you say and turned to him. Charlie looked at the floor and then back to you.

"Well, I have to admit, it was really fun having you here," Charlie said and then looked at the floor. You nodded in agreement.

"I agree, I never had this much fun with anyone else," you giggled lightly and then Charlie looked at you.

"I just can't believe it's time to stop this..." Charlie said and you looked at him, you sighed and nodded.

"Yeah.. it sucks," you said and then looked at Charlie's leg, he was bouncing it.

"Well... what if... you know, what if we don't have to stop..." Charlie said and then looked at you.

"You mean? Like... relationship for real?" You asked and raised your eyebrow, Charlie blushed and nodded.

"Yeah.... if you want to? I mean I don't know, I just feel really connected to you," Charlie said and took your hand, you blushed and shook your head.

"So does that mean you'll be my real girlfriend? And not fake?" Charlie chuckled and you nodded.

"Yeah... I mean I feel the same way," you smiled and looked up at Charlie.

"For real?!" Charlie said and smiled, you nodded. He kissed your cheek.

"Yes, you just gotta understand this is my job.. and I'm going to have to do this stuff with other people..." you said and Charlie nodded and sighed.

"I know... I'll deal with it, I'll be okay with that, I just really like you," Charlie said and you smiled.

"Good, we can try this," you smiled and he smiled back at you. You both leaned in and your lips connected.

You had never fallen love with anyone like this before, especially in this job you had.