J3T x Reader/Girlfriend - Tattoos

Johnny smiled at you as you were in the chair of the tattoo parlor. You and Johnny had decided to get matching tattoos.

You guys had always loved the idea. You had known eachother since the 5th grade.

You guys became best friends ever since. Feelings just started to grow with you guys.

You knew the troubles of getting a matching tattoo with someone that its your spouse or significant other. There were a whole bunch of reasons why not to get them.

However. You guys didn't really care at this point. You both wanted to do it so very badly.

Johnny looked over at you as you were in the seat, just thinking of things, things you forgot in a split second.

"Nervous?" Johnny asked with a slight chuckle. You smile and shake your head. This was definitely not your first time getting a tattoo, neither was his.

"No," you giggled and shook your head.

"What makes you think I'm nervous?" You asked and looked at him.

"Nothing, just giving you shit," Johnny chuckled and you shook your head.

"Asshole," you giggled and stuck your things out at him. Johnny laughed at you.

Johnny was going to go after you. So he sat in the chair next to you as the tattooist started on your skin with the needle and ink.

You looked over and smiled at Johnny. He smiled back at you.

"I bet when I go home my mom will beat my ass though," you laugh and Johnny chuckled. The person that was tattooing you laughed as well.

"I mean, you guys do you, ya know? I mean if you guys still like eachother since you were?-"

"5th grade," you giggle and look at the needle that was puncturing your skin.

"5th grade... I think you guys should be pretty fine," the guy said and you nodded and looked over at Johnny.

"Yeah, we don't think anything is going to happen, and if it does, oh well, it isn't our names going on eachother," Johnny said and then held your other hand. You smiled as you looked at your hands.

"Yeah, you can come to me if you guys want to redo it," he chuckled and you nodded and smiled.

You both knew that you guys were going to love eachother.

"Okay, you my lady, you are done, Johnny boy, you're up," the guy said, you smiled at the tattoo as he wrapped it up and then you and Johnny switched places.

"Nervous?" You asked and giggled, mocking Johnny from earlier.

"Uh, no, I'm a man," Johnny joked with you and you smack him lightly on his arm. You both laughed and then soon the guy started on Johnny's tattoo.

"Oh yeah? Sure you are," you rolled your eyes playfully at him and he chuckled.

"You guys are something else, I think you guys will be just fine," the guy said with a chuckle and you nodded.

"Everyone is so worried about this, and me and Johnny are just like, fuck it, it'll be okay," You giggle and Johnny nodded, agreeing with you.

Eventually Johnny's tattoo was finished. You both compared your tattoos and smiled at eachother.

You went to pay for them. You wanted to pay for them.

"Johnny already paid, you're good,"

"Johnny!" You looked over and yelled at him jokingly. This was supposed to be your turn to pay for things.

"Okay listen, I wanted to," Johnny said and put his hands up in defense. You rolled your eyes and giggled, you hugged him and he hugged you back.

"I love you," you smiled at him and looked up at him.

"I love you moreeeee," Johnny said with a smile. You both looked at your tattoos and compared them. You both loved them so much. Despite all of the hate you will get about it.

You already had done your research on them anyway. You were not worried at all about those tattoos.

Neither was Johnny.

"Okay you two love birds, get outta here," the guy laughed and walked back to the back once again.