Everyone x Reader/Jorel's Twin - Spooky Scary Skeletons

It was Halloween night. You and the boys were hanging out at your and Jorel's house. Jorel was your twin brother. He had friends that just immediately became your friends. You have known them for a long time. Since 2nd grade. Besides Danny, You guys met him in high school. You guys took him in as a friend. Then he soon replaced Aron. Who.. y'all don't talk about what happened with him at all. You also missed Matt, he went to do his own thing now. You tried to contact Matt however, he was busy.

You and Matt used to be very close until he decided to leave. He left a little hole in your heart. However, you understood why he left. He wanted to go do different things. You just missed him a lot.

So did the boys, they missed Matt dearly as well. They also understood why he left. You all left with him on good terms. You were a little mad but nonetheless, you understood and missed him.

The boys were back from their European Tour. They had been gone for a while and you wanted to have a cookout kind of thing for Halloween and just to see them, you missed all of them so much.

Charlie, Danny, Johnny and Dylan, And then Jorel, who was your twin.

You guys were all having a Halloween party cookout.

Your favorite holiday was Halloween.

All of you guys were sitting around a fire, in your back yard. You guys had set up tents for you to sleep in. Charlie and Johnny has to leave early in the morning.

"Can you pass me a marshmallow?" You giggled. Danny nodded and smiled.

You knew Danny had a crush on you but you didn't feel the same back. You always felt bad because you didn't feel the same back.

As Danny gave you a marshmallow and you put it on your stick, you cooked your marshmallow however you desired.

"How do you eat your marshmallows like that?" Johnny chuckled.

"How do you not?" You laughed. Johnny likes his marshmallows the exact opposite from you. You both always teased eachother about it. You also were different in many ways. Opposite in a lot of ways. You guys clicked together dispute those opposites.

"That's nasty," Johnny laughed

"You're nasty," you laughed.

"Okay okay, enough kids," Jorel said with a laugh.

"Shut up Jorel," you looked over at your twin brother. He was only older by 10 minutes.

"I'm older than you, shhh," Jorel chuckled and you smacked his arm.

"How rude," Jorel laughed. You giggled at your twin and Dylan shook his head.

"These edibles are great, are you sure you guys don't want any?!" Dylan said and Danny shrugged

"Gimme," Danny chuckled, you were kinda surprised. Normally Danny would be the last one to get high. He would, he would just be the last and not the 2nd or first.

Dylan gave Danny the rest of his weed and Danny rolled his own blunt.

"I wanna tell a scary story!" Dylan said and laughed.

"Let's wait till it gets dark, and then we'll tell scary stories," Charlie laughed.

"Okay okay, we'll wait, I got a good one," Dylan chuckled and looked at you. He knew you got scared pretty easily.

"Oh hush, ya high mofo," you laughed and he chuckled and shook his head.

"Neooooo," he said and smirked at you. You rolled your eyes and giggled.

"I want some, Danny pass me da weed," Jorel laughed and Danny did so. Jorel rolled himself a blunt. However. Charlie and Johnny decided against the weed. They didn't want to be high for something special they were doing tomorrow.

Although. They wanted to be high but they knew they shouldn't.

It soon got a little bit darker and more colder outside.

"It's cold," you say and shiver a little bit, it was fall. September.

"Do you want my hoodie?" Danny asked you and you smiled. You nodded. It was cold. You knew Danny was trying to start something with you. But you just liked him as a brother. And only a brother.

"Thanks," you say and take Danny's hoodie, you put it on and Jorel gave you a look.

You looked back at your twin and rolled your eyes and then shook your head at him.

"Mhm," Jorel chuckled and you rolled your eyes at him again. You looked back at the fire, it was getting a little bit more chilly out.

"Okay, it's darker, I wanna tell my scary story!!!" Dylan whined.